[3] Vampire Form (R)

~as i told you, the BS. and hell! R.I.P, English. Sorry for the SPG and for my english, just trying and practicing. i want to make english story next time, just practicing. kekekek. XD it's just a half english anyways. and, please inform me the typos okay? Vomments.~

-

Third Person's POV

Luhan's Lips are traveling to every part of Hope's Body. his hand are roaming around from the shoulders down to her legs. Luhan grinned and just gave her a harsh and a soft kiss. Hope wants to broke the kiss but the other hand of Luhan was on her back pushing her to be closer on his body.

"uhmm.." their kiss was very harsh. the moan of Hope was giving him more aggressive to want her more, more than those kisses. Hope's hand are roaming around Luhan's Back. pushing him closer to her. and giving those hickeys on her neck. "fuck" he murmured. he started to remove the clothes of hope. until she get half naked.

he stared at Hope's b**bs. and grinned before licking those part of her b**bs, she licked it first and suddenly s*ck it like a hungry baby.

he stops. "moan for me, honey" he hook her bangs to her ears. "moan my name, pretty please hon?" 

He suck her br*ast again, Hope just tears and stop herself to moan. moan for the Vampire infront of her.

she stopping to moan because she knows when a girl moans, the boy will wanting her more, more and more. that's the reason why she stopping herself to moan between those sucking etc Luhan doing to her body.

"i said, Moan. Moan or i will bite your neck to drink all of your bloods?" she gulp and just let him what he wants on her body. 

Luhan Stoke her body. "how delicious you are my honey, i want to taste you more." luhan told her while touching her br*asts. squeezing it and doing it circular motion.

"hey, talk to me."

Luhan removes his short and underwear. and smell her p*ssy.

but when he stared to Hope's Eyes, she was blushing. her hand was in her p*ssy now. covering her wet p*ssy.

"hey, don't cover" luhan remove her hand that covering her down. and suck.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" she shouted when Luhan eats her p*ssy and licked it every part of it.

he stop for a minute. "i told you right? you need to moan to release those pains, i need to hear more and a wild moan. and.. you'll surely moan later, once i enter my sword to your wet hole."

Hope Cried...