Imagine #11 Disney Adventures Part 2

Part 2 of taking Kai to Disney World (Epcot).

Getting to Epcot was fun, I loved seeing the look on Kai's face when we got their.

For the rest of the day we spent most of the time at the food and wine festival.

Kai and I enjoyed spending time trying different foods but there was no way I was drinking, I just wanted to go on rides.

"We are going on Test Track" I say as we walk back into future world.

"What does that do?" Kai asks and I roll my eyes "you'll find out when we get on the ride" I say.

When we get to the line for the ride the wait time is 90 minutes.

"This probably the longest wait ever" Kai says impatiently "trust me the wait times have been longer than this" I say.

When we finally get on the ride Kai stops complaining, he wouldn't shut up.

When we get off the ride I notice that Kai has not stopped smiling since we got off "what?" I asks as he smiles at me "that ride was amazing" he says "I knew you would like it" I say and he wraps and arm around me.

"What next?" he asks "mission space" I say and we head over to the ride.

When we get to the line we are asked if we want to go on the intense or less intense version of the ride and Kai answers for me "intense please" Kai say and we get our cards for the ride.

"I hope you know that you are most likely to throw up on this one" I say and Kai looks at me "I don't care" he says "you say that now" I say.

When we get off the ride Kai has to hold onto me for support because he got really dizzy and almost threw up "see, I told you not to go on this one" I say "I should've listened to you" he says.

After a while of waiting in the mission space gift shop for Kai to feel better he held his head in his hands and breathed slowly "do you feel better now?" I ask "yeah" he says "come on, let's go on one more ride, I promise you this one is not crazy" i say and we leave the gift shop.

"Spaceship earth?, sounds interesting" Kai says "this ride is more informative and kind of a relaxing ride" I say as we get up to the ride.

Kai almost fell asleep on spaceship earth and I had to keep nudging him.

When we he get off the ride Kai yawns and he leans against me "did you have fun today?" I ask as we start to leave the park "today was awesome" he says and he kisses my forehead "thank you" he says "your welcome" I say and I hold his hand.

"By the way, we are defiantly coming back here next week" I say.

Here was the last part to taking Kai to Disney World I hope you all enjoyed this imagine.