Imagine #16 Baking Cookies

Imagine baking Christmas cookies with Kai.

"Kai stop!" I yell as Kai throws flower at me.

We were supposed to be making cookies and Kai thought it would be funny to have a flower war in the middle of baking cookies.

I get frustrated and I grab a hand full of flower and I smack Kai in the face with it, Kai looks at me and I start laughing.

"Oh, so you think this is funny?" Kai asks and I shake my head and continue to laugh.

Before I notice what is happening Kai picks up the bag of flower and pours it over me "Kai!" I scream and he laughs at me.

"See, now where're even" he says and he wraps his arms around me "get off and help me clean all of this up" I say and he lets go of me.

Kai chants something quickly then all of the flower is gone and is back in its bag on the counter.

The cookies that Kai and I made were gingerbread and sugar cookies which tasted amazing when they were done.

When we finished baking I put the cookies away even though Kai kept bugging me to have the whole jar of cookies, he was acting like a child.

"Kai you can't have anymore we need to save them for tomorrow, when it's actually Christmas" I say and he sighs, his arms wrap around me and he pulls me towards the Christmas tree.

We sit down on the couch, admiring the tree. I lay my head on Kai's shoulder as I feel myself getting sleepy.

I feel Kai nudge my shoulder and I ignore it, Kai kisses my forehead has I fall asleep on the couch.

"Babe, wake up, its Christmas" I hear Kai say and I get up and almost end up stepping on a gift and I sit back down on the couch.

"Where did all these gifts come from?" I asks as I look at them.

"I didn't buy anything, I didn't have enough money to get you what you wanted, I'm sorry" Kai says "don't be sorry, but if you didn't buy anything that who did?" I ask.

"I guess we'll never know"

I hope you all enjoyed this little Christmas imagine, sorry it was short.