Imagine #29 Suicide Squad

Imagine Kai reacting to suicide squad.

"Hey Kai, come watch this movie trailer with me" I say as I set the trailer up on my phone.

"What movie is it ?" He asks as he sits down next to me on the couch " it's suicide squad" I say and he looks at me confused "suicide squad?" He says.

"Suicide Squad is a team of villains that is put together, so when something bad happens they get the blame for it". I say and Kai pushes the play button on my phone and the trailer starts.

"Holy shit, the joker is creepy" I say and Kai starts to laugh mimicking Jared Leto's joker laugh and I push him away from me when he laughs in my ear.

"Kai stop it, I shouldn't have showed you that trailer" I say and he gets serious "why so serious?" I ask with a evil grin on my face "we are seeing that movie" Kai says and I agree.

"Why is the joker so awesome?" I ask as a commercial for the movie plays on tv "because he's the joker, he's always awesome" Kai says and I watch him as he see's Harley Quinn in a scene from the tralier when she's changing her clothes and Kai's eyes widen and I smack him in the arm.

"I'm sorry, no one told Harley Quinn to be so hot" Kai says and I smack his arm again.

"Screw you Kai, you don't see me drooling over Jared Leto as the joker and he is really hot" I say and Kai stares at me dead in the eyes "so it seems we both like two psychopaths from a movie" he says and I laugh as I wrap my arms around him.

"Well I did fall in love with you didn't I? and trust me you know that I'll always pick you, no matter how sexy Jared Leto might be as the joker" I say and Kai laughs at me.

"I'm supposed to be the only sexy person in your life, not a clown. How did this mange to happen, you pick a clown over me" he says and I kiss him on the cheek "your forgetting one thing, he's one sexy clown" I say and Kai pulls my face to his kissing me gently.

I decided to write a suicide squad related imagine due to the movie coming out and I hope you all enjoy it.
I also hope that everyone seeing the movie enjoys it too. I got to watch it yesterday and it was amazing.
And I loved Jared Leto as the joker.
He's so hot😍🔥
😂