The Secret

~South of Gotham, 10:15pm~

"Let the party begin." Killercrock said while charging at the young group of heroes. Killercrock attacked Artemis and Zatanna but they quickly moved out of the way. All of a sudden they were all fighting. Artemis and Zatanna took on Riddler, Superboy and Miss Martian took on Killercrock, Rocket and Aqualad took on Riddler and Penguin, while Robin and Kid Flash took on Joker. "Common Boy Blunder that the best you can do?" Joker said to Robin while trying to fight. "Why don't you use you're secret weapon  Bird Boy?" Jokers said while laughing. Robin suddenly stops leaving Kid Flash to fight the Joker. "We are outmatched! We won't win this fight!" Penguin yells while trying to fight of Aqualad and Rocket. "Reinforcements is on the way! We have to try to hold them of till then!" Riddler shouted. Suddenly there was an explosion and the building starts collapsing. "Superboy get Miss Martian out of here we'll be out after you" Aqualad said looking at the unconscious martian. Superboy picked up the unconscious martian and jumped out of the now burning warehouse.  "We won't make it out! We are trapped!" Artemis yelled while trying to find a way out. Aqualad soon became unconscious thanks to the fire. "Where did the Joker go?" Kid Flash asked. "You are panicking about that?! We are trapped in a burning and collapsing building and our leader is unconscious!" Artemis yelled. "Guys stop fighting! We have to stay calm" Robin yelled to the 2 of his teammates. "How can we stay-" Artemis was cut of by a falling rocks. "Ah!" Artemis and Kid Flash screamed as the roof falls. Robin then stands up and holds the rock in the air and throws it to the side.