Chapter One - Liam, Payne?

Erin

Of course, I have to go to work today.

I work in a small antique shop across the street from my flat, and it's about as interesting as it sounds. I guess you could say our flat, I'm living the cliche dream of living with my best friend. Anna is a very special person, but over the years she's come around.

It's a love hate relationship. 

I usually walk to work everyday, since it's so close and getting exercise can't hurt. Working in the store isn't hard, boring would be the word I'd use. All I have to do is sit there and help customers, if we even have any, which is scarce.

When I walk in the door it's the same as I left it yesterday, except there are about 3 twelve year old girls walking around. Now that I think about it, I saw a bunch walking about when I was walking, which is pretty unusual for this time of day.

"Hey, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I questioned while putting my wallet behind the counter.

"Oh, just stalling, we're going to the concert tonight!" She said, and cheekily smiled while her friends agreed, blankly nodding their heads behind her.

"Oh cool, what concert?" And is there a chance I can sneak my way into it? It's sorta my thing.

"A One Direction concert!" she squealed, along with her friends. "One Direction?" What does it take to think of a creative name for your band?

"Yeah! Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zay-"

I cut her off, "Wait, did you say, Liam Payne?" I said.

"Yeah.." She answered and I stood up.

"You want to know something about 'Liam Payne?' Well he is a dirty, no good guy, who breaks up with some what indecent girls. And then goes and dates other girls, dancers in particular. You know whats soooo funny? He hated dancers! So he goes and dates one? Yeah whatever you little man whore, just go away." I ranted mostly to myself, per usual.

A little blonde girl, probably nine or ten stepped up to me. "Don't talk about my Liam that way you little bitch!" She screamed at me.

"Listen here you little turd, when you learn how to insult people come back and we'll talk. Also, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"ERIN! Please show our lovely customers to the door, so we can talk." Brenda yelled at me.

Shit. Of course Brenda sees me yelling at kids, out of all the situations that could happen. Why kids? Brenda's the manager of the store, the girl who decides whether I get to work here or not. "Of course, Brenda." I smiled through gritted teeth.

I placed my hand on the girl's back lightly, as her friends walked ahead of us, out of the store. "You're so lucky..." I whispered in her ear, a fake smile still plastered on my face. Wait, did I really just threaten a kid? In a sentence? What an interesting way to start off my day, just making a fool of myself. That little girl was asking for it though, she was up in my face. Okay, maybe I am a bit over dramatic, but calling me a bitch! Why?