Chapter Seventeen - Praise Jesus, Hallelujah.

Hiiiii everyone! Quick thing before we start this chapter, If you guys have a fanfiction you want us to read don't leave it in the comments!! Message it to us so we can actually see it!

Also I'm working on editing all the chapters, changing words and grammar that's incorrect. mostly my mistakes. So soon updates will come more frequently!!

Erin

Back in our clothes and finished decorating Niall and I slumped down on the couch, my head falling lazily on his shoulder.

"Today's been nice," He said softly, arm wrapping around my waist and drawing me closer. "I like hangin' around you and Harry. The other lads are great to but Harry and I have gotten quite close." I babbled, head lazily dropping on his chest.

"It's terrible to say but I'm incredibly glad you didn't say Liam's name." Niall said, his tone timid and hesitant. My heart twisted at the mention of his name, thoughts and confusion racing back to the surface like bile.

"But I hope you to can be friends," He added, a gentle kiss being left to the top of my head, for now pushing down all my stress.

"Y'mind giving me a ride to my flat? I gotta change before the party." I asked, suppressing a yawn and lifting my head to meet his gaze. He offered a lazy nod, smile going crooked so the right side was higher than the left.

"Gettin' readystagram?" He asked, cracking a full grin as he looked at me. "Alright, freggin' Harry Styles."

[...]

 "Which one?" I sighed softly, looking over the two outfits on my bed. I had no idea what exactly this party was going to be life, therefore making the decision of what to wear harder than it would normally be.

"I'd go with the one on the right, that honestly sounds just like you." Niall smiled, grabbing the hat off one of my hooks as he plopped it on my head. "This as well." He grinned, kissing my cheek and hopping out.

I heard the lid to the cookie jar opened and softly laughed. Shaking my head, I slipped off my clothes and wiggled into the new one, carrying my heels out of the room with me.

Niall turned to look at me, his cheeks stuffed with cookies and a shy smile on his lips. "God damn, the cookie monster has a new identity." I teased, leaning against the counter to slip on my left shoe.

He swallowed the remainder in his mouth and held my hand to help me into the right. "Hey, you bring me here you need to expect to have a shortage of cookies." He held up his hands in defense as he spoke.

The front door to the flat opened, Anna walking in and looking to Niall and I. "Hi, Erin, Niall." She said, shaking out her hair and closing the door behind her. I mentally thanked the lord that Anna had toned down a bit since we first met.

"Anna, right?" Niall smiled, pointing to her and finishing the last hunk of cookie he had in his hand. "Would you like to come with us to a party?" He asked.

Anna's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, no pun intended, at the mention of a party. "Yeah! Hell yeah! Do I need a present, because..." She trailed off, making little motions with her hands.

"Nah, Louis won't mind." Niall waved her off, wrapping his arm around my hip in a gentle gesture, smiling at both of us. "Shall we head out theeeeen?" I questioned, grabbing my phone and my wallet, Louis' present was already at the house.