Part 2~Wil 'Ol Me

"We need to talk." Dean said, making sure they were alone.

Dipper, Mabel, Sam and Dean (and Waddles) were the only ones left in the house.

Dipper put down the journal and sat down. "What, is there another monster about to kill us all?"

"As far as we know, not yet." Dean said.

Mabel sighed. "I'll be safe as long as I have you two to protect me. And you I guess Dipper."

"We came by just to make sure you were all right, but I guess we're gonna be babysitting." Sam said. "Dean and I had a weird dream. About some triangle guy. He knew who we were and who you guys were."

Dipper flipped through the journal. He found a certain page and showed it to the Winchesters. "Bill Cipher. He's a dream demon who won't stop messing with us. He possessed me once, trust me, it was NOT fun."

Sam looked at the clock. "You two should get to bed. Hey, d'you know where Dean and I could sleep?"

"Well, you could grab some sleeping bags and stay in the staff room. Soos doesn't use it that much."

Once the twins were in bed, the Winchesters heard a noise. It was coming from the front door. They grabbed their guns and went to investigate. Dean threw the door open only to find a kid standing there, trying to pick the lock. The kid screamed and fell on his butt.

He wore a blue suit and a white tie. He only came up to Sam's knees, excluding the massive white hair.

" What the hell are you doing kid?" Dean asked as he pointed the gun towards him.

"Oh silly me, the Mystery Shack is closed. I'll just leave..." The kid told them.

"Who the hell are you?! And why were you picking the lock?" Sam yelled.

" You wouldn't hurt wil 'ol me." The kid said.

" Yeah? Tell that to my wil 'ol gun!" Dean yelled.

"Dean! That's enough. Now kid, you'd better get out before you get in any more trouble." Sam said as they both flashed him their fake IDs.

The kid ran away as fast as his stubby legs would carry him. The Winchesters turned around to find the Pines twins looking at them.

"What was that?" Mabel asked.

"Some lousy kid trying to break in." Dean replied.

The twins looked at each other. "Was he chubby with hair the size of a melon?" Dipper asked.

Sam nodded. " Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Gideon." The twins said in unison.

"He owns the Tent of Telepathy. He's Grunkle Stan's rival. He's after the shack." Dipper explained.

"You guys get to bed. Sam'll take first watch." Dean said, ignoring the bitch face that Sam shot him.