Part 4~Trenchcoats and Goats

"Caaaaas." Dean said. "Just get your butt down here."

They were sitting in the kitchen and eating a pizza. Mabel was trying to braid Sam's hair.

"Not working?" Sam asked his 'sister'.

Dean shook his head. "I guess he just doesn't reconise us. Hey Dipper!"

Dipper walked into the kitchen holding the journal. "I can't find anything but I bet that Gideon has something to do with this."

"Could you do me a favor? I'm trying to contact my buddy and it's not working. Can you just read this out loud? " Dean asked as he handed Dipper a piece of paper.

Dipper looked at it. "Castiel, angel of the Lord, get your butt down here pronto."

There was a sound of fluttering wings. A man in a trenchcoat stood behind Dipper.

"You called Dean?" Cas asked. He looked around before pointing at the Winchesters in the Pines' bodies. "Who are they?"

Dipper made a squeaking noise and Mabel's mouth (or Sam's I guess) fell open.

Dean went up to Cas. "Listen Cas. There's been an incident. We've switched bodies with the two. I'm Dean, see?" He said as he showed the angel the glittery name tag.

Castiel was silent. He looked over at 'Dean' who was flipping through the journal, 'Sam' with braids, 'Dipper' who was doing typing away on a laptop and 'Mabel' Who was wearing jeans, a flannel shirt and an oversized leather jacket.

Sam stopped typing. "We can prove it. Last week we hunted a ghost and you got your tie stuck in an elevator."

Cas looked down at his frayed tie. "I understand."

"Great! Can you reverse it?" Dean asked Cas.

"No. Only the one who cast the spell can." He replied.

"What's going on, who and what is he?" Dipper asked. He looked like he was about to faint.

"I am Castiel, an angel of the Lord." He replied.

"I bet Gideon did it. Do you think he'd be at the psychic convention today?" Mabel asked.

" Yeah, probably. But no one would belive we swapped bodies. We'll have to act like each other. " Dipper said.

~~~~~

Dean struggled to put the oversized sweater on. It was puffy and the googly eyed cookie did not make Dean any happier.

"You've got to be kidding me. Who wears a sweater in the summer?" Dean complained.

"Relax. Just act super happy and talk really loudly." Dipper said as he flexed Dean's muscles.

"Hey! Well all Sam has to do is be awkward and make his voice crack!" Mabel argued. The twins started to bicker.

"How are we getting there?" Sam asked (his voice cracking). "Our feet can't reach the pedals and you two can't drive."

Cas (who had been having a deep conversation with Gompers before Cas' trenchcoat got munched.) said "I'll take you." Within seconds, they were in town.