Part 3~Freaky Friday

"I'll show them." Gideon muttered to himself. He sat in his bedroom with nothing but a few candles to brighten the place.

His stubby fingers flipped through the pages of an old book until he found the one he was looking for.

The page was dusty and yellow with tears and holes in it. Only most of the title and text was visible.

"A spell to change minds." He read out loud. "The Pines will just hand the Shack over to me. And there's nothing their giant friends can do about it."

He put a few drops of blood along with several other strange items into a bowl and started to chant.

~~~~~

Waddles was guarding the door so Sam could get some sleep. It was quiet except for the occasional squeal from the pet pig.

Sam tossed and turned in bed. He finally fell off, waking up with a jolt. Sunlight streamed through the triangular window. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room.

He didn't remember falling asleep in an attic. Everything felt weird. Everything was a bit bigger. He walked over to a nearby mirror and screamed a rather high pitched scream. The Dipper in the mirror screamed as well. That couldn't be his reflection. It had to be a dream or something.

Mabel flew out of bed. "What? What happened? What's wrong with my voice?" She said and looked down at her hands. She ran over to the mirror. "I'M A GIRL?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" She yelled.

"Dean?" Sam-in-Dipper's-body asked.

Dean-In-Mabel's-body nodded and asked "Sam?"

Dean nodded. "If we're in the twins' bodies..."

Sam sighed. "We'd better wake them up."

They walked down to the staff room where they'd fallen asleep. It was weird, watching their bodies lying there, like a dream. Unfortunately, it wasn't.

"Guys?" Sam said.

'Sam' rolled over in the sleeping bag and muttered "Don't leave me Mermando..."

"HEY!" Dean yelled, which was a bit awkward to do with a preteen girl's voice.

'Dean' sat bolt upright. "I'm up!"

The four of them looked at each other.

"Don't freak out. It's Sam and Dean. Some how we got our bodies swapped. Now who's who?"

Mabel-in-Sam's-body got up. "I have just the thing!" After a minute (and tripping due to her new height) she returned with sticker covered name tags. She stuck the one that said "Mabel" on it on Sam's t-shirt.

Dean reluctantly took the one with his name on it and stuck it on Mabel's nightgown. Sam put his onto dipper's shirt. Dipper put his onto Dean's t-shirt.

"Okay, we gotta figure out what's going on. I am NOT going through puberty again."Sam said.

"Oh you think you've got problems? I have braces Sam. BRACES!" Dean yelled.

"I'm not complaining." Dipper said. Sam and Dean shot him a glare. "What? Have you seen my body? It's all scrawny. You've got muscles and stuff."

"Sam, um... I have to..." Mabel gestured to the bathroom door.

Sam's face turned red. Dipper got up to help his sister.

"Don't worry Mabel. I'll...offer assistance. From outside the bathroom." He said.

When they'd left Sam and Dean turned to each other.

"Well, this is gonna take some getting used to." Dean said.

Sam nodded. "We need to figure out who did this and reverse it."