Everything

AN: Okay Sound's Good Feels Good is such an amazing album. Good Job 5 Seconds Of Summer. And The Vampire Diaries season 7 is actually pretty good. As for the Originals, ehhhh, could be better. Empire is perfect as usual. And that's about all I watch on TV.

There have been so many fights in school, and I've missed them all! I'm so fucking pissed about it too.

I felt like this story was going a bit too slow, so I decided to speed it up a bit. Also I was missing writing Melody and Hayden together

I closed the trunk of my car, ignoring Edward's protests behind me.

"Melody-Lyric Cullen!! Don't you dare get in that car!!" He yelled. I turned angrily to face him.

"No! I'm going whether you like it or not. I'm done with you trying to keep us apart!" I screamed back.

"I don't care you're still not going, I forbid it!"

"I'm 19 Edward. I'm an adult. You can't forbid me from anything. You don't have authority over me anymore! Not that you ever did," I retorted back.

I opened the car door, and made a move to get inside, but Edward grabbed my wrist, halting my movements.

"Let go" I commanded calmly.

"No" he protested.

"Edward. Let. Go." I said trying to her out of his grip.

"Why are you so intent on being with some boy who will just break your heart again?" He questioned.

"Well dad, he gave me a lot more love than you ever did. Plus, he's the father of my child. You can't keep me from him if you wanted to." I yanked my arm from his grip. "This child is not going to grow up the way I did. And I'm sure Hayden will be a hell of a better father than you ever will"