Chapter 18

-
Kari: Who Is She ?

Rock: Wassup Jessica ?

Jessica: Yung' I Missed You So Much . Where Have You Been ?

Kari: taps Rocks Shoulder Am I Going To Have To Beat Your Ass Yung'

Rock: Naw Baby licks his lips . Jessica This My Girl Kari , Kari This My Bestfriend From Back Home In Nola .

Jessica: shocked You Settled Down ?

Rock: Grins Yea

Jessica: And You're Expecting ?

Rock: Thats My Baybeh Guh' points to royalty And I got one on The Way .

Jessica: Excuse My Rudeness , Kari . Nice Meeting You extends her hand out

Kari looks at her before extending her hand out to shake it .

Kari: Nice Meeting You Too .

Jessica

Im Jessica . I Was Once Yung's Bestfriend , Fucking Buddy's At That . And I Loved Him , His Mom Even Liked Me . I Thought We Were Gonna Be More Than That But Things Went On In His Life And He Moved Away . , Hoping that he Was Single I Came To Atlanta To Visit Him but I Wanted To Get Cute despite me being bisexual I Still wanted him And came to Visit This Well Known Hair Salon That Everyone Talked about . To My Surprise Yung Was There And I Didn't Like him being in a relationship . Especially with someone that wasnt me . But His Little girlfriend was gorgeous . She was A Threat to me Though .

Kari: Can I Help You Though ?

Jessica: Im Looking For the owner I Need a Touch Up And I heard this is the best salon in Atlanta .

Rock: smirks My Baybeh' Owns It . Gone Let Her Hook You Up . Stands Royalty Lets Go Get Some To Eat . Want Some Mama

Kari: Apple Bees . Chicken Penne Pasta And Some Of The Boneless Hot Buffalo Wings .

Rock: You Not Getting That Hot Shit .

Kari: pouts .

Rock Picks Royalty up kissing kari before walking out .

Jessica: How Long Have You & Yung Been Togetha' ?

Kari: four Years ,

Jessica: Nice .

Kari: Let Me Holla At You In.The Back Ms. Jessica

They Walk in the back and kari shuts her office door .

Jessica: Wassup Girl ? Smirks

Kari: Cut The Bull Shit . What You Want With Rock ?

Jessica: So You Not like one Of these dumb Hoes ?

Kari: Hell No . But I Will fuck a hoe Up . Now Speak

Jessica: I Want August . He Was My first and I Deserve Him . All of him .

Kari

Jessica Wasn't an Ugly Girl but she wasn't all of that . She had a long weave installed , small breast that looked to be a B Cup but her Big Ass made up For It . Her Pretty Caramel skin Toned set it off . Sad To Say I Was getting a Lil turned on by her appearance . But She Was a Fool If She Think She Getting My Man .

Kari: Listen , You I Quite Frankly Don't Care What You Or Rock Had In The PAST . This Is The Present were Me And Him Have Something going .

Jessica: walks closer toward kari only leaving little room while she takes gently nibbles on kari neck . I Would Like a New Sew In walks out .

Rock: walks In Yo , Wassup ?

Kari: That Bitch Wants You And She Has Slick Seduced Me . Nibbling All On My Neck .

Rock: Jessica Just someone in the past .

Kari: She Just told me She Wanted You Rock . And If you Fuck up This Time , You Dying .

Rock: Damn Kari . Im Not gone fuck around You .

Kari: Im Horny Now .

Rock: she attractive To You ?

Kari: Just a Little bit

Rock: Lean on the desk

After doing what he says , Rock Lifts her dress before sliding her panties down . He pulls both his bottoms down before sliding into her

Kari

I Was Very Upset And I Hope Rock Knew It . He Took Jessica To Lunch , Even Though I Told Him I Didnt Trust Her He Still Went Off With Her Alone .  I Helped Royalty Get in the backseat As I Strapped her . After Closing the Door I Wobbled to the drivers side getting In . I Cranked up The Car Before pulling Out.

Royalty: Momma , Where We Going ?

Kari: To Pick Up TeeTee Sky. 

Royalty: Then can we go out to eat ?

Kari: No Im Going to cook When we get home. 

Royalty: Okay

My Phone started ringing , i looked down at it and it was Rock. Right now my mindset was fuck him . if he couldn't take my feelings in consideration Then he don't need to talk to me . Just as i was declining his call i was pulling up to the mental center that skyler was staying . I put the car in park grabbing my keys and getting out right along with Royalty.

Woman: Can I help you ?

Kari: Im picking up a Patient thats supposed to be released today. 

Woman: Whats the name?

Kari: Skyler Williams ?

Woman: Ah , yes . she's getting the last of her things . She'll be out in a second . light chuckles Oh there she is now .

Skyler looked like a new person . Her Once long black weave was now out and her real hair that stopped  a little below her shoulders were dyed a blonde color and she'd gained just a little weight .

Skyler: Hey

Royalty: Your hair is pretty TeeTee Skyler .

Kari: I love the new look

Skyler: Thank you . Can we please go i need to eat real food . All they feed you is healthy nasty food. And i need a good hot bath .

Kari: laughs come on lets go. 

         Rock & Jessica P.O.V

Jessica: I don't understand why you just won't leave her and get with me .

Rock: Jessica I Don't won't you . ion look at you on that level no more . we can be friends but not more than that.

Jessica: straddles rock  Baby stop acting like that .

Rock: im not acting like nothing can you get off me.

All of a sudden rock starts feeling dizzy he took his phone out before shooting a quick text to kari.

Wifey

Come to jessica hotel room NOW  .

Rock: j-jessica

Jessica: Shhh baby . i got you

Jessica unbotton rock pants and pulled his member out . She kissed the tip causing Rock to let a groan out . He was so out of it , he didn't know what was going on . He Was dizzy going in and out of it .