Chapter 36

Rock

I had just came in the house from dropping Royalty off at School and it was only 8:15 a.m. , I grabbed a bottled water and jogged back upstairs to the bedroom seeing Kari still wrapped around the pillows I placed under her this morning. She would not let my ass get up this morning . I pulled my shirt off moving the pillows getting into the bed .

Kari: cuddling up to Rock Don't have me cuddling up with them ugly ass pillows nomore . I wanted you

Rock: laughs Aight , I got you baybeh.

Kari: Wake me up at 11

Rock: yawns Gone get some sleep baybeh .

11:15 a.m.

Kari: Auggie , Stop

Rock: Gone with that shit na'

Kari: slaps his booty Shut up .

Rock

I had just took a picture of Kari off guard , she was standing up Rubbing her stomach , and running her hands through her hair looking like a fucking Model. The shit was a turn on . She had her jeans unbuttoned and her calvin Klein bra On .

Rock: that shit was sexy baybeh .

Kari: Because im sexy , better stop taking pictures of me slips her shirt on

Rock: Woman shut up .

Kari: I'd rather not. But can you help me put some socks on ?

Rock: Yeah. Come on so we can be out in 30mins.

After helping kari finish getting dressed , we headed out deciding to do a little house shopping and get more stuff for The baby. Our first stop was the mall , we were in the Baby store picking out clothes.

Kari: that bitch staring at you too much and ion like it. She must want me to beat her ass

Rock: Yeen beating nobody ass , cut that shit out K

Kari: grabs rock hand intertwining then together.

Rock: chuckles Extra ass , I do not want these Hoes kari. You ain't even had tah' do all that nah'.

The girl walks over looking at Rock , before licking her lips.

?: I'm Leslie , do you need help with anything sir ?

Kari: No WE Don't need any help

Leslie: touches rock arm you sure Sir ? We have great deals going on and before she could even finish Kari had yanked the girl up by her ponytail weave wrapping it around her hand. She had a nice grip and the few customers in that area found it funny .

Kari: don't You EVER Touch him , or ill do more than beat your ugly ass . Do your damn job and stop being a thirsty Tramp. Lets the girl go

Leslie: Iiiiii im sorry.

Rock: Can't stand your crazy ass 🤣🤣🤣.

Kari: Shut your ass up , before i hurt you. Letting bitches touch on you and shit. Type of bullshit is that. ?! Huh ?!

Rock: Guh' , you better tone that shit down . Im not stunning that hoe. Them pregnancy hormones gone getchu fucked up.

This Is Super Short. But i want yall to know where you're at in the book.  Another update soon