Chapter 46

God will make a Way out of No way.

Rock

My daughter surgery on her heart Was today & they said she was doing good. Everybody was Up here helping me keep my fiancé sane & calm. Cause Kari was going to make me slap her ass. She was killing me with all that whining and shit.

Rock: Kari , cut that whining and shit out. She in good hands.

Kari: August shut up talking to me . My baby in there fighting for her (gco)

Doctor: Parents of Royalty Alsina ?

Kari: How is my baby ? Is she okay ? She's alive ?

Doctor: She's actually in her Room sleeping. She did a Good job and all the fluid is no longer around her heart. She will be stuck with a permanent scar but its not that big at all.

Rock: So she's fine Now ?

Doctor: Fine as ever . We're gonna keep watch over her for a couple days before we release her. But you all are welcomed to go see her . Just don't be loud or upset her.

Kari: Thank you so much. Thank you.

Doctor: No problem .. You all take care and ill be In touch Through out the day.

Rock: alright . Preciate it.

Chris

After Being at the hospital all morning with Skyler supporting lil bit Rock said we could leave if we wanted too. And i guess that was right up Sky alley since she had been feeling sick all day basically . We had made it to her apartment and she instantly stripped out her clothes getting into her in bed. I've never seen her this sick.

Skyler: I feel im going To throw up.

Chris: Ew , shit Runs & get her a bucket. He holds her hair back as she throws her guts up in the bucket.

Skyler: Oh my gosh.

Chris: We need to get you the doctor.

Skyler: But i don't Wanna go .

Chris: Are you pregnant ?

Skyler: I can't get pregnant.  I've had too many abortions and Im on Birth Control

Chris: You still need to go to the doctor

Skyler: throws up again

Chris: Ima get you some mouth wash and clean this up.

Skyler: Can you turn the air on too ?

Chris: Yeah I got you baby.

Kari

Royalty: This food nasty as fuck ..

Kent: You sure don't act like you Just had surgery .. Little bad ass

Royalty: sings Im a Survivor !!!  Fuck them doctors

Rock: laughs My baybeh high off them drugs

Royalty: Shoot , i can't feel my Chest , Mommy , MOMMY !!. 

Kari: covers royalty mouth Baby calm down

Royalty: Daddy .. Daddy , you look like a Muthafucking Uhhhhhh. 

Rock: I look just like yo long head ass Baybeh.

Kari: August !!

Kent: laughs My grand baby cursing.

Rock: Baybeh , she high she'on know what she saying na'.

Royalty: Oh Shit ! Oh Shit . Why the unicorns chasing me . Grandaddy where grandma , she don't love me no more

Kent: she at the house freshening your room up baby girl. 

Royalty: MawMaw feed me , this shit nasty na' her daddy accent coming out

Kari:  laughs Rock she sounded just like you. 

Sheila: what type Of medicine they got my baby on ?

Kayla: Hey ya'll.  How my niece doing ?

Royalty: They want to fucking kill me TeTe Kay.

Kayla: ya'll letting Her Curse ? 👀🤔

Kari: She high on some medicine. And her daddy think its funny. 

Royalty: I love ya'll and falls asleep

Rock: Her ass just fell asleep in the middle of her sentence. 

Kent: When she get to go home ?

Kari: The doctor actually said In two more days .. She woke up so quickly & functioned properly. I hate seeing my baby like this.

Sheila: She's a solider like you. I know she can pull through anything. And Plus God has her.

Kari: nods Thank you guys.

Imani

Im a Work slave , Sex slave , and a Punching bag if thats What you want to call it. I don't know Why I got back with Cam believing that he was getting better and believing that he was sincere with his apologies.

This was the third time today that He had put his hands on me , leaving my lip Swell and my face bruised up. My body was aching so bad. All I wanted to do was cry. But i can't blame no body but myself. As i was applying alcohol to my face , Cam had came and wrapped his arms around my waist , kissing my cheek. I was so disgusted with him.

Cam: Im sorry baby. It never be my intention on putting my hands on you. 

Imani: Look at me Cam. What do I do To you ? Huh ? What do I do to deserve This ?

Cam: Didn't I just say it ain't my Intention.  Now hurry up and get cleaned my kids hungry.