Chapter 48

2 Days Later

Raina

I got out the shower , drying off before applying Shea Butter all over my body . I put deodorant on along with My Bra and panties. I put on footies & grabbed my outfit off the bed. It was a little chilly outside and I was going up to the hospital to visit Ri & Baby K.
Kari and I were friends before It all started. We were friends before her and Jackson got together. Hell we were Friends back In high school on the Cheerleading Team. But you know when a person is head over heels for somebody they Tend To forget who was there for them and Chose somebody else over them. I forgive her , It wasn't her fault. But Now Im glad im back in her Life.
Btw Im Raina known Around as Icee . Why Icee ? Thats my stripper name , everything wasn't handed down to me , I wasn't born with a Silver Spoon. Didn't have My parents around. Hell im Trying to raise my Little 17 year old brother the best way I can. So I have to hustle like I know how . Being 23 & doing what i do isn't a proud moment , But im getting through It.

I slipped on some Ripped jeans a PINK sweat shirt with my Purple and black 12's. I put my hair in a low slick ponytail . I grabbed my purse , phone , & keys and headed out. Zaiver had his little girlfriend over and they were still sleep. I wrote a little note before i left out the house getting in my Porsche.

August

I was extremely exhausted but not as much as Kari was . Baby Aubri a hard ass and I know she going to have plenty of personality. She didn't even Cry unless , she needed to be changed or Hungry . Today we were going home and I was glad. Baybeh girl already had a little mini photo shoot up here and we were set to go. After visits & people coming to see her , Kari didn't want any one else in Her baby face as she put it.

Dr.Sims: You are good to go Kari. Remember the 6 weeks . No picking anything Heavy Up , And try to get as much rest as possible . You hear me ?

Kari: Yes ma'am.

Dr.Sims: Now get baby girl home and Congratulations again.

The nurse wheeled Kari and the baby downstairs as August went to get the Car and Pull it in the Front. He got out strapping Aubri In before helping Kari in the backseat. After making sure everything was Good August got in making his way Home.

Skyler

I made sure to cook dinner for Chris , Pork Chops & Macaroni with Biscuits was for Dinner. He had been complaining about me not being over his House in some days 🙄😂. As soon as I was done fixing his plate he walked in right on time.

Chris: Wassup baby ? Smell good as shit in here.

Skyler: Wassup ? And yea i cooked you dinner , so wash your hands before you eat. While you smelling like straight up weed

Chris: A nigga got to smoke weed when dealing with Dumb niggas all day. Chris spoke while washing and drying his hands off. He kissed Skyler cheek before grabbing his plate and sitting at the Island bar.

Skyler: So I went to the doctor today and I've been sick

Chris: I been told you to go to the doctor

Skyler: Shut up. He had me take a blood & Urine Test for pregnancy , but they both came out different. So In a week I have to go back.

Chris: What you mean they came out different ?

Skyler: urine Test read Negative and the blood test came back positive

Chris: So 50|50 you could & could not be pregnant ?