Chapter 45

Rock

Boy , Kari was slowly pissing me and Royalty off and It was going on 9:30 at night. All i wanted to Do was watch the Fucking Game , but she had us in here in this fucking Nursery changing shit around constantly.

Royalty: Momma , I'm sleepy. You don't even have to tuck me in ,just let me go to bed please.

Kari: But gco

Rock: Gone go to bed baby girl.

Royalty: Thank you daddy. Good night walks to her room.

Rock: Kari , get your ass out this room.

Kari: August 😒

Rock: Don't Say my damn name. The room is good how it is. Everything is neat and put up right. You done made me miss 10mins of the game already cause you on some extra shit.

Kari: starts crying Why you cursing at me.

Rock: What the fuck. Why you crying mane ?

Kari: Leave me the hell alone storms out.

Chris & Skyler

Chris: Where you going Lil bit ?

Skyler: Home

Chris: Naah , pull them shoes off and get back in this bed. Why you leaving ?

Skyler: I mean , you did get what you wanted from me

Chris: Sex ? And you think I wanted you to leave ? You acting stupid , girl shut that nonsense up.

Skyler: Chris

Chris: Skyler

Skyler: 😂 Stop playing.

Chris: Just chill baby. Ain't you tired anyway ?

Skyler: Yeah , but who said i was spending a night ?

Chris: slaps her behind hard me. With your fine ass.

Skyler: I really dislike you. But bae , someone has been following me.

Chris: What you mean ? You know who ?

Skyler: No , but they know my exact moves. And the shit be scaring me.

Chris: Alright , I got you. Kiss her cheek.

Skyler takes off her sweats and shirt before putting on one of Chris shirts , she gets back in the bed and cuddles up to him.

Skyler: Thank you for introducing me to something Real.

Chris: smirks at Skyler You 💯 with me so Im 💯 Back baby.

.Haven't Updated In awhile. This is a Catch Up. Long chapters ahead.