The Figure.. (Chapter 1)

Willow's P.O.V:

I woke up to the feeling of being hit in the face, "Hole Shi-.. oh my days" i saw Zache sat there laughing insanely loud "Urgh I Hate you Zache!" he had just hit me in the face with a pillow. "Sorry, i had to do that" he said still in fits of giggles "Really?" i reply Zache stood there and pulled me up from the bed "We have to help with the sounding at the BBC radio station" Zache said sounding eager "alright i will go get ready" i say getting all my clothes out, Zache left the room.

i wore my grey hoodie, with my black paramore top with black skinny jeans. I hair sprayed my black scruffy fringe to the side with my blue dip dyed ends. i apply my eye liner and mascara with my pale white face, my blue eyes stood out alot. everyone said my style was emo/goth but idk. 

i walked to the front door slipping on my vans, Zache stood there with his blond flicky hair in a red beanie it was a cute look. we drove to the radio station and got into the sound room, 

*couple of hours later* 

i walked outside to get some fresh air, it was getting hot in the computer rooms. i walked past blurred widows which people stood there recoding, i walked past this one window which wasn't as blurred as the rest. i saw 2 boys.. one with black flicky hair which i recognised to be AmazingPhil from youtube (Phil, Pj and Chris*crabstickz* were the only ones off of youtube that i knew about i had heard of others but never really looked them up or seen them before) the other boy standing next to Phil had a black top on with brown hair flicking to the side, i could only just see the dimples he had when he smiled.. i realised i was just staring at the window. "oh shit" i whispered to myself and started walking fast to get outside, Zache caught up to me.

"what was this staring thing about..?" he said giving a cute smirk "i was just wondering if it was amazingphil yanno, big fan of his" i gave a fake smile to it "right..." Zache looked away.

We went home. and watched Pok'emon, after that i went upstairs and started to check my twitter while listening to Sleeping With Sirens, i saw a mention from Pj saying "@ZacheSimss and @WillowLikesPillows (i know a stupid email i made it when i was 13, I'm 19 if you were wondering) Come to my partaaayyy tomorrow night it will be a blast" 

i replied "@KickThePj we shall be there;)" i locked my phone and fell asleep.. but all i could think about was the figure with the cute dimples and brown hair..