Don't say a thing (chapter 9)

Willow's p.o.v

It had been a couple of days later me and Dan were so close and he's still with charlotte, I feel so bad for dan cheating on charlotte with me, no one can find out only Phil knows.

It was 9am and I told Zache I was going to work (I got a job at Starbucks as well as the radio station) but.. I wasn't I was meeting up with Dan secretly.. The only reason why Zache shouldn't know is because he has a really big mouth and tells everyone everything so he definitely would have told the YouTube community and if dan's danosaurs found out he was cheating wow, they would go mentle. But anyways I still didn't like the whole cheating thing.

Phil did us a favour and took the whole friend group out that being (Lucy,Zache,Pj,Chris,Ellie and Charlotte...) Zache locked the apartment I didn't have a key so I couldn't get back in so that's why we needed phil to take everyone out so we could go to dans apartment.

I got ready and went to Dans apartment.

'Hey!' Dan exclaimed 'hey Dan' I said softly, 'what wrong?' Dan questioned 'oh nothing..' I replied Dan put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer and kissed my lips making me shiver I bit my lip making him kiss me again, 'now baby, what's wrong?' Dan whispered against my neck 'I..I just think its wrong..' I say frowning 'what..' Dan said confused ' I just don't want you to know me as the slut that helped you cheat' I said sadly ' I just I..I' I was about to finish my sentence until dan put his index finger onto my lip gently he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his bedroom...

We both sat on the bed, the atmosphere felt allot more tense.. Dan grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck, I couldn't help but moan.. I saw a smile appear on his face I giggled I touched his dimple and he faced me, we put our noses together he whispered to me 'you erase my sadness..' I laughed 'what' Dan said smiling ' we're so cheesy' I giggled Dan carried me to the living room while my legs wrapped round his waist and my arms around his neck I kissed his cheek, we sat down, I was sitting on his lap 'you're so beautiful' dan whispered tracing around my face with his hand, I smiled 'dan.. I love you' I look into his deep brown sparkly eyes..

In the back ground all I can hear is Alex Goot - I love your existence playing, dan started to whisper the words 'moments with you are my life's best' I finish the words and say ' we crossed paths for a reason' every word of the song makes me want to cry, because its exactly how a feel about Dan, 'your an angle with a beautiful disguise' dan whispered into my ear, I don't even know how we managed not to keep each others lips from each other,

Dan's p.o.v

This moment with willow is the best, I can't stop touching her beautiful face, urgh this is what I want. this is all I need, willow.

Willow's p.o.v

There was a loving silence, then I felt dans soft lips touch mine, I opened my mouth giving Dans tongue entrance, then I slipped my tongue into dans mouth oh god, dans a great kisser. After about 4 minutes of making out we finally let go, we were both out of breathe and smiling like idiots I felt safe in dan's arms, like nothing was going to hurt me. Dan started kissing my neck while playing with my hair leaving me there on edge I moaned once again, I think Dan liked turning me on haha, 'dan oh gawd stop' I said giggling 'make me' Dan said cheekily, he pushed me down so he was on top of me, we started kissing frantically until I saw a figure.. I pushed Dan off 'what??'dan said annoyed knowing we were just getting really close I laughed ' no seriously dan, I saw something,' I say paranoid 'sh baby, it's fine' Dan start climbing back on top of me and kissing my neck.. ' urgh, Dan is so distracting! He started to kiss my chest ( I had a white vest top on) I kissed his forehead. 'Shit,' I heard Dan whisper in my ear 'what?' I got up and walked to the kitchen with Dan attached to my hand, 'fuck' Dan said ' shit someone's watching us' I said scared Dan held my waist tightly ..

Scarlet popped out the corner mine and dans faces dropped..

Scarlet was Charlottes best friend, ' so so so, what do we have here?' Scarlet questioned 'jack and rose? It's a shame because I'm here to sink the ship ' scarlet said, Dan gave her a dirty look 'how about you fuck off? Yeah.' Dan, scarlet laughed 'awh, make me? It's nice to know my best friend has a cheating boyfriend eh?' Scarlet said while giving me a evil look, 'good thing she didn't like you Dan, she was just using you to get famous on the Internet.' Scarlet said letting out all the dirty lies of charlotte, 'well okaay then, you best leave, and tell charlotte I said were over maybe she could take it this time eh?' Dan said 'no problem, I got the footage of you and that slut on my tap recorder,' scarlet said ' lovely now piss off' I say getting annoyed and then scarlet actually left,.. Me and Dan were speechless though.

*couple of hours later, everyone came back Dan broke up with charlotte in the mean time, and Zache was lovely and said he won't tell anyone until its official (about me and Dan dating) so everything was good, well, as far as I know.. It's just the footage could go on the Internet now that was scary..but I can be with Dan now, but for some reason he hadn't spoke to me about anything which made me worry, I'm sure everything will sort itself out hmm.