I think you should know.. (chapter 6)

Dans p.o.v:

i took in all the words Zache had said to me and i walked back to their apartment just guessing Willow would be there, i opened the door carefully..

'Hello?' i whispered. 'Dan..?' i heard a voice from the kitchen i walked to the kitchen and saw willow with puffy red eyes, 'Wha.. whats wrong?' i questioned cautiously 'You don't get it Dan, you are so confusing you have a girlfriend bu.. but you kissed me?!' Willow said quietly 'I know I'm sorry..' i gave a sad face to it..

Willow p.o.v:

Dan hugged me and whispered into my ear..'Willow, i've always loved you, and just you i mean.. i think i went out with Charlotte to get over you and i guess to make you jealous because i was jealous over you and Zache..' Dan said with a frown 'Dan, i.. i love you..' tears fell from my eyes, Dan wiped them away.. ' Hey, hey, hey! don't cry, please don't' Dan said with kissing my forehead, 'what about Charlotte Dan..?' i said sadly forgetting it wasn't that easy just for me and Dan to love each other.. 'i've tried breaking up with her but it just doesn't work..' Dan muttered, 'I guess we will have to wait..' i say nervously 'Don't worry she has to let me break up with her some day its just she won't let me..' Dan said holding me around the waist i couldn't help but get butterflies,.

'so Dan we're good now right? like we're good friends again?' i said cautiously 'of course stupid,' Dan giggled ' I have hated not being with you' Dan admitted 'Same..' i whispered into his ear while hugging him tightly..

-Authors note- sorry its a short chapter next chapter is going to be eventful though:)-