Surprise (chapter 11)

*Week later* Dans p.o.v:

Today was the day I told willow a surprise I was excited it was just going to be me and her yes, I can romance her haha, well try;) awh, I love her she's so beautiful and amazing I know we're meant to be:)

Willow p.o.v:

I got a message from Dan saying ' come over now babaay got news :D' I was nervous in a way but excited urgh I have butterflies. I went over to his and Phil's place and walked in

" heeey beauts" Dan said smoothly " hello Daniel" I say and he shoved me gently " don't call me that" he whined I giggled " so what did ya want?" I questioned " to see yo pretty face" Dan said in a chavy tone I laughed "shut up!" I moaned, "what did you wan-" I was irrupted by dans lips on mine he held my chin as I ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair I felt him smile during this amazing kiss, he finally let go and put his head against mine "I can't wait until we're alone" Dan muttered "what do you mean?" I said confused "haha, I meant when I take you on holiday" Dan said smiling like an idiot " omg no freakin' way!?" I exclaimed "yes freakin way! I'm taking you to America" Dan said with a giant grin " omg omg omg " I screamed and ran around the house

" what wrong!" Asked phil curiously as the soft protecting friend he was haha " I'm going to America!!!" I yelled " awesomeeee!" Replied phil, I felt dans hands wrap around my waist and picked me up and spun me around I giggled as did Dan. I turned to face him with his forehead on mine " i love you" I whispered " just us together" " yep on the beach" Dan muttered back still staring at my eyes like he was hypnotised, I kissed his lips and ran off.

Dans p.o.v:

Okay I'm seriously in love with this girl, I thought until I felt willow kiss my lips and run off " oiiii. " I yelled back to her as she ran out the doors leading to the outside world I caught up to her we were outside in the park across the road from our flat I leaned in and our noses touching I could hear the sighs of a storm coming, "we should probably get home" willow said trying to leave me hanging for a kiss "no" I whispered hanging my arms around her waist. She put her hands against my chest clutching my top I put my hands through her hair while tracing her face, we both leaned in and kissed, I heard the rain hitting the floor and the drips of rain interrupting our kiss I felt willow slip her tongue into my mouth, as we took turns I felt the rain drip down our faces and her lips after 1 or 2 minutes we let go and walked hand in hand back to the apartment ..

* one week later dan and willow have just arrived at the hotel in America*

Willows p.o.v:

" I can't thank you enough Dan for doing this," I say while holding tightly onto his hand "anything for you" Dan said smiling "this is going to be the best holiday ever!" I exclaimed "as long as I'm with you it will be" Dan said slowly and pecked my lips.