daddy is a chub

Ever since daddy had started his new medication he has began gaining weight. It's really cute, I like to play with his chubby tummy when we cuddle. He doesn't mind, he just chuckles and shakes his head. I'm a little pudgy too, my pale tummy sticks out sometimes, but daddy always likes to kiss it. He says it's his favourite part of me other than my smile because it's so soft. Also, lately daddy's been really busy with work, so he's stopped shaving and he's not at home as much. I don't mind that he has a beard, he looks like a puppy, and I love puppies! But, I'm sad that he's not been home lately, so I've planned a surprise.

Since I can't leave the house without my daddy, I sent my best friend Lindsey out on an adventure to find me some new panties. She knows what I like, so I trusted her completely. She sent me lots of pictures asking me if I liked a pair or if I didn't, which was really sweet of her.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring twice, which meant Lindsey was here. She used to walk right in, well, that was before she caught me and daddy doing bad boy things on the couch. I skipped to the door, covering my almost nude bottom with daddy's shirt, pulling it over my panties. Today was a lazy day, so I just wore my daddy's big shirt and a pair of bright pink panties with some black and white knee high socks, of course. I placed my hand on the cool door handle and opened the door, smiling widely at my best friend. She rolled her eyes and walked in, turning to face me as I closed the door. As soon as I turned to her, she held out her hand which was holding a Victoria's Secret bag. She dropped it in my hands and walked out the door, leaving my to myself. Lindsey doesn't like talking about me and daddy anymore due to the walking in on us incident.

I skipped upstairs, running and grabbing my kitty ears from my closet and taking my pink collar with a small bell attached as well. I pulled off daddy's shirt, knowing he'd be home soon. I folded it and put it away, knowing daddy hated it when I left a mess. I strode over to my bed and opened up the Victoria's Secret bag, peaking in. Once I had opened it, I saw the prettiest panties I'd ever seen! They were pastel pink with a pink bow and lace running up and down the sides. The pastel pink fabric on the inside was soft and had white little hearts spotted around.

I slid my original panties off and slid the new ones on, jiggling my bum around, feeling like the prettiest boy alive. I placed the kitty ears ok my head, the pretty pink colour standing out against my black long hair. I slid my collar on, gently clasping it at the back. I gently jingled the bell and giggled, I look really cute. I heard a door click and I ran around trying to clean everything up before daddy came upstairs.

"Gee? Baby!" Daddy called out.

I was usually waiting by the door, ready to give my daddy kisses and hugs and cuddles. But, today, I wouldn't just be giving daddy kisses, hugs and cuddles.

I sat on our bed and fixed my knee socks slightly. I began to hear footsteps coming up the stairs, daddy probably thought I was a sleep. The door began to creak open and I heard a faint 'baby?' before the door was completely open, and there stood my daddy, completely in shock.

"Hi daddy!" I giggled out, moving my finger to my lips and gently biting on it, "I've been waiting for you."

"Fuck, baby." Daddy strode over to me, his hands immediately resting on my thighs and running up my body, stopping at my panties. "Are these new?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself up so we were face to face. "Lindsey bought me them just for you, daddy." I bit my lip, giggling slightly and began kissing my daddy's jaw.

"Baby, you look so pretty." He groaned out, running his hands up and down the sides of my body, making me feel warm and safe.

Eventually, I got to kiss daddy. The kiss was hard and lustful, I could feel daddy's hard big boy parts press against my princess parts, making both of us moan. Daddy began to kiss down my neck, his scruffy beard tickling my neck and leaving me in a giggle fit.