slut and the falcon

Gee usually wasn't usually a bad girl, she didn't like getting spanked by daddy. His long fingers were slightly chubby, tattooed, and painful when they slapped Gee's pale, firm ass, leaving an aching red mark. Unfortunately, today Gee had to be a bad girl. Daddy wasn't going to be home for hours and she just couldn't take it. Daddy was at work, Gee home alone as usual. Ever since daddy had gotten his new job and had finished college he had been way too busy for his princess, often making her needy for love and cuddles, and sometimes naughty things. Today, it was one of those naughty things.

Daddy kept all her toys hidden away in his night stand, all their secrets and night time fun trapped in a box. Gee checked the time, making sure that Frank wouldn't be done for hours. Tucking the long black strands of hair that were invading her eye sight behind her ears, she sat on her knees and opened up the small door of the nightstand. There sat all of her favourite toys, perfectly on display for her. She giggled to herself almost silently, the fact that she was being a very bad girl making her smirk. Gee was known for respecting daddy and listening to him at all times and today, Gee was completely ignoring that.

Gee reached into the cupboard, pulling out a quite large dildo, slightly longer than Frank's sizeable length, and sat it on the hardwood floor beside her. Gee searched throughout the toys, searching for her favourite flavoured lube, eventually finding what she was looking for, letting out a small 'Aha!' Once it was in her line of vision.

Sadly, Gee wasn't aware that Frank had something planned for her and had planned to come home early to carry out that plan. So, as Gerard was lubing up her dildo and fingering herself, becoming a complete moaning mess, Frank was driving home. He was speeding, hoping the cops wouldn't come and find him, setting his special surprise for his babydoll far back. Frank really loved Gee, she was his sun. Frank didn't care that she was trans, that she had a dick instead of a vagina and a flat chest. He was happy that she was able to express herself without care, that if she had any problems she'd speak to Frank about them. Frank was completely and totally in love with this girl, and felt bad that he had been spending less and less time with her. Sure, everyone needed attention, but Gee seemed to need a little more. Frank didn't mind at all, but the problem was that he couldn't give Gee all the attention she needed, until tonight.

Once Frank arrived home, he practically leapt out of his car and ran to the door. He pulled his keys out of his back pockets and opened the door, kicking off his shoes quietly and then closing the door. He slid around the house in his white and possibly now grey socks, searching for his cute little girlfriend, until he heard it. A loud moan erupting from upstairs. Frank's head whipped around fast, his body soon following his quick movement. Frank crept up the stairs, hearing more small 'ah ah ah's ' exiting the room. Frank slid to his room, peaking around the door.

There sat his baby, completely naked and vulnerable, with a big purple dildo up her ass. Surprisingly, this didn't infuriate Frank, just turned him on. He stepped into the room and coughed gently, the cough making Gee leap up and throw the dildo somewhere across the room. She immediately covered herself with blankets, panting and now even more horny.

"I-uh, daddy, I.. I can explain.." Gee managed to sputter out, placing her hands in front of herself in a calming movement.

"Was baby touching herself?" Frank tutted, shaking his head and sighing. "Does baby need a punishment?"

Gee's eyes widened at her Daddy's words, shaking her head furiously.

"No! No! I swear this is the first time! I'm sorry!" She sobbed out, achingly hard and upset.

"Mm, you sure?" Frank began to walked towards the bed, placing a finger under his girlfriend's chin and lifting her small head up. "Because I can think of some serious punishments." Frank whispered out.