Daddy's little boy 1/?

"Hey, Daddy!" Gerard called out, his long fingers pressing the white front door closed, "I'm home!"

Gerard placed the large brown satchel that was firmly secured around his body by the door, gently toeing off his pink converse and kicking them to the side with his satchel.

"Hey baby! I'm upstairs." Frank called out, his voicing echoing slightly in the hallway and bouncing off each stair on the way to Gerard's ear.

Gerard nodded, knowing Frank couldn't see him. He skipped into the kitchen, his little skirt flying up slightly as he skipped, and made a beeline for the small fruit bowl that sat on the wooden kitchen table. He reached his skinny arm out, picking out a shiny red apple and taking a bite. He chewed the juicy fruit as he wandered upstairs, taking his time and making use of the time to look around his new house that he shared with Frank. His large feet made the wooden steps creak, letting his daddy know that he was on his way upstairs.

Gerard tried to sneak up on Frank, tip toeing his way down the short hallway into his office and sneaking up behind his large, padded office chair. Frank of course knew what Gerard was doing, so as soon as Gerard opened his strawberry coloured lips to scare his daddy, he was surprised by Frank spinning around in his chair quickly and scooping Gerard up in his arms. Gerard dropped his apple, the juices spraying all over the floor as Gerard giggled while Frank spun them around and peppered his boyfriend's squishy face with wet kisses.

Once Frank had stopped spinning them, they simply sat there, Frank out of breath with a large grin plastered to his sweaty face and Gerard sitting on his lap, legs around Frank's and head tucked into Frank's neck.

"How was school baby?" Frank asked, planting a closed mouth kiss on the top of Gerard's round head, fluffing up his hair a little and running his tattooed guitarist finger's through Gerard's hair.

"Mm, wonderful. I finished my project and I think you're really gonna like it." Gerard concluded, snuggling into his Daddy's soft belly that was radiating lots of body heat.

"Oh?" Frank asked, a small smile tugging on his lips.

"Yeah." Gerard giggled, remembering what he had painted for his latest assignment, knowing his daddy would fall in love with it immediately.

"Are you gonna tell daddy what you've made?" Frank questioned, scrunching his face together and pretending to stroke his beard.

Gerard shook his head, giggling, feeling Frank frown jokingly.

"Why not?" Frank asked, holding his baby closer.

"Mm, you'll have to go see for yourself." Gerard nodded, face now firm and strong.

Frank sighed out and shook his head.

"Alright, I'll go see it."

______________________

Second part?

No?

Yes?

Let me know !

<3

-xoShan