Daddy's little boy 2/?

Gee's feet puttered down the stairs, Frank's echoing behind him. Once Gee had reached the bottom step, he ran off and headed to the large painting by the door.

Gee had been in art school since September, making it one month since he's started. Once Gee had graduated highschool he didn't see much potential in his life and hid in basement all summer, until he met Frank. Frank and Mikey had been friends before and one day Gerard was unaware that Frank was upstairs, so he walked around his kitchen half naked in women's lace panties, assuming nobody would be coming downstairs anytime soon. Well, Gerard was damn wrong. Since that day, Frank and Gerard had gotten along very well, their platonic relationship of complete awkward had changed to romance pretty soon. Frank had pushed Gee into going to art school and going after his dreams, Frank truly was perfect for Gerard.

Ever since September, almost every week Gerard would bring home new artwork for Frank. Frank was always impressed with his boyfriend, always supporting and loving each piece of art Gerard had put time into. Frank believed Gerard was a piece of art, too.

"Okay Daddy, you ready?" Gee asked, tapping his little socked feet together in excitement.

A large grin grew on Frank's face and he nodded in agreement, more than excited to see what his baby had accomplished this time.

"No, no, no!" Gee exclaimed, stomping his foot and pouting slightly.

"What's wrong baby?" Frank asked, frowning comically.

"You gotta cover your eyes! It's gotta be a surprise!" Gerard giggled.

Frank nodded and closed his eyes, moving his tattooed and skillful fingers up to them and hiding them. "Ready babe."

There was a moment full of shuffling and little "oof's" emitting from Gerard, put eventually Gerard had gotten the painting into place and was ready.

"Okay daddy! Go ahead!" Gerard grinned wide, trying to hold the giant painting against his tiny frame.

Frank removed his slightly cold fingers and fluttered open his interested eyes. As soon as Frank lay his eyes upon the painting, his jaw fell to the floor. Not literally... But close. His eyes began to water and he looked up at Gee, a grin plastered to his thin cheeks as he walked over to his baby.

The painting had been a portrait of the two men in one of Frank's venues his band Death Spells had played at. Their bodies were facing each other, Gerard's forehead on Frank's shoulder as Frank played with Gerard's hands. They were both laughing and looking happy as could be, and it stunned Frank.

"Baby.. Oh my god.." Frank exhaled, obviously trying really hard not to burst into tears.

"Im assuming you like it?" Gerard asked quietly, setting down the painting.

As soon as the painting was clearly set down carefully, Frank practically leapt onto Gerard. Frank pulled Gerard into an almost bone crushing hug, squeezing his chubby boyfriend and kissing all over his pale and confused face.

"I love love love it, baby." Frank sighed out, setting down his boyfriend.

"I'm so glad you like it daddy!" Gerard giggled out, jumping up and down slightly.

Frank engulfed his boyfriend back into a hug, gently holding Gee and rocking with him back and forth. After awhile, they began kissing, having to stop sometimes from Frank smiling too much. After awhile they broke off and Frank went to the kitchen to make them dinner, Gerard waddling behind him.

Once they reached the kitchen, Gerard pulled out one of their bar stools and sat down at the counter, watching Frank pull out all necessary ingredients. Eventually, Frank looked up from his pile of vegetables and looked at Gerard.

"What?" Gerard giggled at the complete look of aw that shone on Frank's face.

"Nothing. You're just amazing." Frank sighed out, smiling and getting back to work.

_______________________

Hi so I'm alive

Ik it was short and shitty, but I have an idea for a third part that contains smut.

Yes?

No?

We'll see

-xoshan