chapter 6

October 6 2:58pm

Its been so long since I've been to the coffee place me and raini went to all the time... I miss her so much. As i walk hand and hand with ross past the coffee shop i think about all the good times i had in there. One time raini got a bagel from there and she was eating it.. We had just came back from studying and we were so tired. This was junior year of high school. Anyway she put it down and took a sip of her coffee ..after that she picked up her circle shaped wallet and bit into it.. Her eyes grew wide as she realized what she had just done and put her wallet down. I was laughing so hard. She said said "yup, the bagel is definitely better"! We both laughed.
Ross stops and asks me if i wanna go in. I said sure and went in. I still loved that place.. It was a good place to remember raini. I got a cup of coffee and a cookie and so did Ross and we sat down. Everything was fine until Amanda showed up. Ugh i hate her... I look at Ross and he just rolled his eyes. Oh right i didn't tell you. For the past 2weeks Amanda has been trying to take Ross from me. She has been flirting with him and wearing slut clothing just to get him I'm guessing in bed...just thinking if that makes me gag. She walks up to me and Ross.
"Hi Rossy and hi slut" Amanda says with her high pitched annoying voice. Ross doesn't say anything and i look at her up and down and say "I'm the slut, at least I'm wearing clothes that actually are in my age group... I mean isn't that your little sisters top" she just rolls her eyes and looks back at Ross. "Aren't you gonna say hi"
"No why would i say hi to you i don't even like you"
"Oh haha you will , I'm very bendy"
"That's great goodbye"
Then Ross takes my hand and walks out. "She's so disgusting, all she wants is sex" i say looking at Ross
"Yeah well she's a whore Laur"
We wall back to my house and no one was home. I look at Ross.
"Ya know we are in our senior year of highschool and she's already had sex with very guy in school"
"Hey not me"!
"Yeah minus one babe"
We laugh and go to find something to eat.
I wonder if Ross wants to have sex with me. Are we at that point in our relationship? I mean we have been dating for about 2years now... Wow 2years that's crazy... I mean I'm almost 20 and i never had sex which I'm proud of! Well Jake tired to have sex with me once but i stopped him.
I look at Ross eating a gogurt.. I smile.
"Ross...I'm sorry"
"About what"?
"We haven't had sex.. And I'm just-
"Laura you don't have to apologize for that... Its okay.. I never asked you to have sex... To be honest I've never had sex... I was waiting for the right girl.
"Ross...you never had sex? Because me either....do u think I'm the right girl?"
Ross grabs me and pulls me close to his face and kisses me and pulls away slowly and whispers a sweet yes. I look at him and grab his face and we start making out like crazy. We go upstairs and he lays me on my bed. He takes off his shirt and lays on top of me. I start to take my shirt off and well you know what happens after that and if you don't... Go ask your mom.