chapter 2

Wensday June 17 2015
As I sit in Jakes car waiting for the worst to happen I start thinking how did it come to this? Why is this happening to me. We get to Jakes house and he drags me to His room .. Noones home of course .
He throws me in his room and start hitting me over and over again .. I try to fight back but he's way to strong for me. He then tells me if he sees me with ross again ...I'll "pay". He tells me to get out .. Like usual and I walk home but I didn't go straight home.. This has to stop. I drag my body to rainis house which to my surprise has ross and calum there too. I go up to the door and knock on it but before they could even get to the door I faint. I wake up in the Hospital with ross and raini and calum all around me. I ask them what's going on and ross tells me that they found me outside of rainis house and brought me straight here. I smiled but then I started to panic .. What if Jake finds out that I'm with ross what if he comes and finds me.... Ross puts his hands on my hands and tells me that Jake was arrested yesterday. I asked how but then I remembered that ross knew what was going on and most likely told the police. My parents come running in and ask me if I'm ok. I tell them I'm fine and then they go off saying how Jake was a asshole and a punk and he should be locked away forever. I start laughing cause it just seemed funny to me.. And then everyone giggled alittle bit.

Monday 18th 2015
Today I go back to school .
Everyone by then knows what happened to me and they were telling me how sorry they were for me. Even the teachers started talking about abuse and all that.
Me and Ross started talking more after all this. We started hanging out more, going over each others houses, everyone thought we were dating but we weren't. I swear love is unreal ... I've thought it forever but ross is different.. He isn't all about sex or drugs or drinking or smoking ... He's just different and I really don't know how I feel about him.

(A few months go by )

Friday October 31st 2015
Ah, Halloween my favorite holiday.
Idk what it is about scaring people and hunted houses and candy I love so much but I just do.
Now its been like 4 months since ... What happened and a lot has happened.
Ross started getting more and more known in the music industry. I on the other hand have not. I really want to but.. I can't. Now...You know how I said I don't mind getting in trouble time to time ... Wellll today was one of those days. Me and ross were walking doing the street talking about tonight Halloween party at rainis house. I was excited to go and so was ross. So we go to rainis change into our costumes. I was a girl from the 70's and ross was a "piece of cake" literally. Raini was superwoman and calum was this monster thing .. Idek what it was called but it was scary. So later on when the party started getting really good someone brought weed to the party. At first I wasn't gonna do it even tho I have before, I didn't know if ross was into that kind of stuff but then ross did some and so I did too. It was all good until I decided to go outside and smash mailboxes. A few people came to watch including the gang. Then the police came and I kinda got arrested... Yeah it was an interesting night.

Sunday November 16th 2015
Omg, omg, omg, ross just freaking omg. Okay I'll tell you what happened ... So it was about 2:00 pm and me and the gang were at the coffee shop just hanging and chilling. Then out of nowhere ross goes outside and brings back a guitar. We are confused at first but then he goes up to the mic and starts singing this song he wrote called repeating days and it was just so beautiful. After he finshed he calls out my name and tells me to go up to the stage. I go up and look at him like wtf is going on. He smiles grabs my hands and whispers in my ear, "this song is for you because I want you" he then looks at me and asks me out. I smile really big and say yes! Then he grabs my face and kisses me with such passion I just fall in love with his lips against mine. If that sounds weird then good cause I like weird. I'm so happy with him .. I'm so .. I think I'm... I think I'm in love with him.. Omg Is this what love is? Is this what it feels like? I never felt like this before, not with anyone ever.
I just love being with him.