chapter 4

August 18th 12:13pm

one year has past and me and ross are great. why did i ever question anything. i love him so much. schools starting up soon again and i really dont wanna go.. i had a great summer and school is just such a drag. today has been really weird, i mean ross hasnt texted me at all today so far and he usually does every morning! he's also acting really weird like not the normal ross i know.

August 31st 7:18am

Today's the first day of school. I texted ross asking if he was ready and he didnt reply. i haven't seen him since the 29th. i text him but no answer, is this his way of breaking up with me? does he not love me the way i love him? does he want nothing to do with me? I called his parents and they said he's been acting weird too. Good I'm not the only one seeing this. I get to school and i see ross. I run and hug him.
"Where have you been"?
"Why haven't you texted me"?
"Are you okay"?
I asked and he just kissed my cheek and said
"Im fine"
I looked at him worried but he just hugged me and said i love you. I said it back . i thought everything was gonna be okay but i was still worried. The next day Ross came up to me and told me to get out of here now. I didnt understand what was going on. I said
"Ross we are in school i cant just leave"
"Laur just go please"
I turn around to the sound of someone calling my name. It was him... Jake... I couldn't Believe he broke out of jail. He had a gun in his hand and it was pointed straight at me. I was so scared i was shaking.
"Laura my baby , i missed you so much where have you been"
Jake said... He went crazy after he was put in jail. He would send me cards and letter saying happy anniversary and i love you.. Like we were still dating. I never wrote back. Now he's here in front of me saying these things and i knew.. It was the real deal.. This is actually happening to me.. I could die right here right now. Jake looked at Ross and told him to step away from me or he'll shoot me. Meanwhile we are still in school and they called a code red. I never thought code reds we happen to my school but it has. Ross wouldn't leave my side.
"Jake, please just go, we aren't together anymore, I'm with Ross, and the police are on there way to get you.."
"I don't care about the damn police all i want is you.. And if i can't have you no one can"
Then Jake pulls the trigger and .....

*hey guys sorry I've been gone a while. But I'm back for good! Leaving you with a cliff hanger...opps .... What will happen... Youll have to read and see.. Love you guys*