chapter 8

November 29 2:00pm

Its my birthday! I'm finally 20 yay. Its scary to know ill never be a teenager again. I remember when i was 12 and i just couldn't wait to finally be a teen .. and now I'm a adult. Ross hasn't been taking to me that much today.. Which is weird. He hasn't even wished me a happy birthday. I hope he didn't forget. Well i might as well get ready. My mom said we are having a birthday party for me! I'm excited.
Ross POV:
"Is everything ready" i scream to Rydel.
"Yeah its all good"
Im so excited and kinda nervous but so ready. Im asking laura to marry me.. We are ready. I know we are. We talked about it before. She doesn't know I'm gonna ask though. Maybe i should text her so she doesn't think I'm ignoring her .. I'm trying to play it off like i don't know its her birthday.. Just because..
Laura's POV:
I cant believe ross forgot my birthday... Im so upset im just gonna walk home ... I was gonna go to rydels but im to upset.
Beep beep
Text from rydel
Laura come to little italy to pauls pizza

I get this text from rydel and deside to just go. I get home get ready and go in my car. Im at little italy and i see a big parade , then i see see a banner that says
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA
I start to cry cause ross is in the front with all my family.. I run up to him and ask if you did all this and he said yes and also.. Laura will you do the honor of marrying me.. I love you so much and i know we are meant to be. Together forever , i want to start a lide with you.
I cry so much i of course say yes and kiss him. This is the happest day of my life

???:when do you wanna make our move?
???: not yet , the time will come trust me