Part 1

For as long as I can remember, it had been the three of us. Best of friends we were, until Halloween of our senior year. Ana, Michael, and I. We were the strangest mesh of misfits known to Orodon Prep High School. Our stories were even stranger.

Michael: After moving every two years for his father's work, Michael's family finally stayed in Orodon. He had hair that was bleached, dyed, and always stuck out in random directions. He was the support of our trio, but I had little idea of the madness in his mind.

Ana: She was often questioned for sticking around with us when she could tower of the school with just her pinky finger. She was a vlut, a virgin that the whole world believed was a slut. But she could give one incredible blowjob, according to soccer captain Calum Hood. Her actions often left you to believe the was as dumb as a pile of bricks, but there's more to her then she lead on.

Me: I am as simple as you can imagine. My name is Molly, I have black brown hair and an ant compared to Michael and Ana in her heels. So, I let myself believe that we were just a group of friends. Boy, was I wrong.

Monday, October 26th. I thought it was another week, that just ended in a holiday. Halloween always got me excited, until the point of stuffing myself sick with chocolate. I was stacking my books in my locker when suddenly, a masked man came and grabbed my hips. I screamed looking up at the mask that seemed to be dripping blood. His cheerful laugh had me realizing it was no monster.

"Michael!" I yelled pushing him away as he pulled off his mask. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Because sweet Molly, it always puts a smile on your face to see you squirm." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my chemistry notes.

"You're an asshole."

"Your asshole."

The whole school thought Michael and I were dating, but really, we were like siblings. We told each other everything, or so I thought.

It was hard to stay cheerful today though. A fellow classmate Ashton Irwin, was murdered last night, and police were still on the case of how. Cop cars surrounded the school, but that didn't stop teachers from giving out homework. I didn't know Ashton well, but he seemed to be a cheerful fellow, always giving second glances my way, a smile on his face. Rumor had it he was going to ask Ana to homecoming, but Calum beat him to it. In the end, Ashton sulked in a corner drinking fruit punch. I wanted to go talk to him, but Michael forced me onto the dance floor. Homecoming was the night Luke Hemmings decided to bump into me, and smirk in my direction every time he got the chance. The night was a whirlwind.

Soon enough we heard the usual mumble of the hallway, letting us know that Ana had arrived. People knew her for being two faced, but not in the bad way. She had a kind heart and would compliment you for the smallest things, despite her natural tone of sass. Parents and teachers knew her as the studious, sweet angel that ran the social directory of the school. Ana had a career in acting, and that was the way she was made, to lie.

Michael and I turned as Ana gave someone a quick hug and headed towards us.

"I got you guys muffins!" She grinned while pulling out a bag of muffins from the local bakery.

"Thanks doll," Michael said while grabbing one with his greedy fingers. He quickly stuffed it in his mouth as Ana slapped his side and told him to use his manners. He replied with a grumpy, "Sorry mom."

The bell rang and we headed to our classes. In each class people were questioning each other's costumes for Luke Hemming's Halloween party. Luke was the ultimate jock of the school. He was partners in crime with Calum Hood, they were famous for their classic t-papering of houses. One time I was their victim, but according to Calum, Ana had fixed the "hard" situation.