Part 6

The next day I learned that Ana was sent to a hospital to cope with the trauma. Michael was sent to mental hospital, but later to juvi. We don't know when he'll come out. Or if he ever does. Calum's family wasn't sure how to handle the situation. They weren't sure whether to blame, Ana, Luke or Michael. But they did cry, a lot. Calum's funeral would be held next week. Ashton was still in shock. He wanted to spend time with Ana to understand what happened, but the doctors wouldn't allow it. The only time we would be able to see each other was at Calum's Funeral.

The day came. The casket was closed because no one wanted to see the gory remains of Calum. Once everyone left, Luke,, and I walked towards the casket. Ana bit her lip and looked down at the bright flowers that decorated the lid of the casket. Once we were about to leave, we heard a loud rip. We all gasped, see that Ana's dress had ripped and was caught in the clasp of the lid. After several minutes of trying to fix the situation, Luke sighed and said he would open the casket so we don't have Ana leaving the graveyard half naked.

With a deep breath, Luke unclasped the casket and lifted the lid. With a sigh of relief, Ana removed her dress. Before Luke could place it back, I stopped him. They stared at me like I was crazy for wanting to look at our dead best friend. Calum's neck was infected, but makeup covered it anyways, his eyes were closed, but he looked anything but peaceful.

Slowly I stuck my hand inside and placed my hand over his neck. Ana gagged and Luke looked away. I pulled my arm back and there it was. A small slip of paper, clean and untouched. I opened it with shaky hands as Luke closed Calum back up. With a nervous tone, I read aloud,

"This isn't the last you'll see or hear from me sweethearts."