Chapter 12 Father-Daughter Time

HEYYY GUYSS! Okay so I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm so so sorry. I've been so busy with school and other things and I haven't had time to sit down and write this chapter. I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up, probably around Christmas break, but I hope that you'll enjoy this one for now. Thank you soo much for 1.6k and I love you guys so much. Saranghae! Okay now you can read the actual chapter.. hehe.

   I woke up, opened my eyes, and the first thing that I thought of was that I needed to tell Hakyeon my decision. I got dressed and ready to go as fast as I could to get to the hospital. No one was up yet at my house which I was extremely grateful for because I didn't feel like talking to either one of them. I was going to make coffee, I but decided to just buy it from the Starbucks at the hospital.

  "Good morning." I said as I walked inside of Hakyeon's hospital room.

  "Good morning, beautiful." Hakyeon replied then gave me a peck on my cheek.

  "I've decided that," I said then continued after a short pause. "I want to go to Korea with you." I finished off the sentence with a big smile on my face.
"Really?" Hakyeon responded with excitement like a little kid would react when you say that you're buying them ice cream.
"Yea. I mean it's not like I have anything special going on this summer."
"But you do." Hakyeon said, changing his happy face to a serious face.
"Yea and what's that?" I said, folding my arms getting a bit annoyed.
"Your dad." He said and with that said, I was pretty pissed now.
"My dad? What about him?" I asked.
"Don't you want to get to know him?"
"Hakyeon, I'm going with you. That's my decision." I said.
"Alright. Okay. " he said giving up.
"So what's South Korea like?" I asked, trying to change the subject and to get to know the country that I'm about to spend my summer at this year.
"It's beautiful. I can't wait to show you all my favorite places and to take you to dinner to all my favorite restaurants." Hakyeon was excited and so was I.

  "You have to take me to that bridge that's in like every drama I've watched." I ordered.

  "Oh. So I see you've been doing some research of your own, huh?"

  "Hehe." I giggled. "Yea, I wanted to know more about it and I found many dramas on Netflix so I decided to watch a few."

  "Yea, and what did you think about them?"

  "Well, for one thing they are extremely cute and entertainingly dramatic. I love how they're short but have a really great stories. I even learned a few words; I want to learn the language because it just sounds so beautiful."

  "Wow. You're really getting into this."

  "Yea. I guess I am."

  "Just wait until you find out about Kpop. For now let's watch some Boys Over Flowers." He said as we cuddled and watched a couple of episodes. Then, I went home so he can rest.

  As soon as I got home, I saw my dad drinking coffee. I tried to escape as fast as possible and run upstairs, but I was trapped.

  "Okay, Sienna. It's time that we have a talk."

  "What about?" I asked thinking is there anything possible for us to talk about and for me to actually care enough to listen.

  "Come sit down and have a cup of coffee." He said.

  "No, thanks. I already had my coffee for the day."

  "Okay well I want to know what your plans are for this summer. I was thinking we can maybe spend it together and get to know each other a little better." He said like I had any interest in doing any of that. Did he really think that I would forgive him that easily?