Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - In Your Position! Set!!

A note before you read;; Tsy doesn't actually mean Black Tsunami. I don't have internet and I'm not bothered to search I up. I'll change it later lolololol.

Eve looked warily around the classroom, and finding that no one was paying attention to her, flicked a note to Frank. He scanned through the note; and suddenly, his eyes widened, and he quickly grasped the note, accidentally scrunching it up in the process.

Eve shook her head, thinking, 'What an idiot.' Frank frowned as he read the last word of the note, and quickly scribbled a reply on the other side of the small piece of lined paper. He then flicked it back to Eve, shooting a confused glance at her, shrugging his shoulders. Eve then picked it up again and read his quick, scrawled reply. She scowled and mouthed to him, "Tomorrow." Frank made an 'O' shape with his mouth, then grinned.

Claire noticed this brief exchange between the two, and furrowed her brow. "What happened?" she whispered to Eve, "I saw you and that guy passing notes." Eve stared blankly at Claire. "It was nothing; just some small gossip about the Drays," she lied smoothly. Claire didn't exactly buy the lie, but decided not to question her further on the topic.

A shrill sound suddenly broke the silence thick in the air, and immediately the majority of the class shoved their papers and books into their bags and left hurriedly to their next class.

"So... Are you going to tell me who exactly the Drays are?" Claire murmured, just loud enough so that Eve could hear. The sound of the bell was still resonating in Claire's ears. "After Phoebe's out of earshot." Claire glanced at the petite blonde, and saw her sitting quietly at the table, appearing to be deep in thought. "C'mon, let's go," Eve urged, tugging Claire's shirt hem lightly towards the door. Claire walked briskly to the door, and half-heartedly forced Eve to explain.

"Simply put, the Drays are super rich." Claire raised an eyebrow at this information. "And they think they're so cool, so smart, so superior, which they are, but their personalities speak otherwise. Nevertheless, their families are in famous Yankee gangs,"

"Families have gangs?" Claire interrupted, making Eve shoot her a curt look. "Of course. Anyway, their grandfathers, or fathers, are leaders of the gangs, and gain a lot of their money in joint franchises. For example, have you ever heard of 'Ren Packaging'?" Claire nodded her head slowly, remembering seeing it on heaps of food packets and boxes. "Yeah, Ren is the surname of Clyde Ren; his father is James Daniel Ren, leader of Tsy."

"Tsy?"

"It means Black Tsunami." Another bell sounded, in a very complicated pattern which Claire couldn't exactly follow. "What the- Why is there another bell?" Eve grit her teeth, and leaped into the air, doing a full somersault. She landed perfectly on her feet. A red arrow flew under her. "Run!" Eve yelled, dodging some random spurts of water coming from the ceiling. Claire blinked, awestruck. "Run! Go, go, go, go! Go to the gym; you go straight down the corridor, turn left, then turn left again! Good luck!"

Eve dashed off, leaving Claire completely confused. What just happened? Why'd she need to run, more like it?

Two ninja stars suddenly fell onto her arm, piercing her skin. "ARGH!! SHIZZ!" Claire screamed in agony, the stars falling down to the ground. She needed to escape; now. She sprinted down the corridor, and turned left. She stopped to take some air, but soon regretted it. A softball shot from the ceiling onto Claire's bent-over back, making her shriek. "Ouch!" The ball bounced softly down, rolling down in the west direction.

She wasted no time, and started running again, merely dodging a grey, sharp stick. Claire's heart was full of anticipation, and danger blocked all her senses. Alright, there was something definitely wrong with this school. Breathing a sigh of relief, Claire pushed open the door to the gym, and nearly fell down, for the teacher's face was so close it could've molded into Claire's own head. "You're late, new student." He snarled, spraying a small shower of spit in Claire's hair.