He Skypes You (+ Surprise)

You were curled up in a ball watching American Horror Story and eating the pizza you ordered a few hours ago. Your boyfriend, Niall, who you had been with for 3 years was away touring with his band and you were missing him so much. You had both been through so much together this year, Zayn leaving one direction, you entering your final year of uni, Niall being away from Ireland, you missing your dad who was away in the army. You both needed each other. You had come for some of the tour around Europe but sadly you couldn't go to the American leg of the tour as you had a lot of work to catch up on.

Your phone began to play the familiar Skype ringtone and you eagerly picked your phone up seeing the name Niall pop up on your screen. "Hey babe!" He said, a cheesy grin planted on his face. "Niall, I've missed you!" You said, pouting at the screen. He chuckled. "I've missed you too, y/n."

"What have you guys been up to then?" You asked the overly excited blonde boy. "The usual," he began, "winding up the crew, a show every night, driving from place to place in a hot and sweaty tour bus, a few interviews here and there." He said smiling. "Sounds like fun." You add, smiling. "I guess, I just miss you. What have you been doing?" He asked.

"Honestly?" You giggled. "Yes.." He tilted his head in confusion.

"Well I re watched the whole of American Horror Story, started Scream Queens, ate a crap load of pizza, went to boring lectures and have written at least 4 essays." You sigh.

"Wow, y/n, I really need to come home soon otherwise you'll die of boredom." He said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"You really do." You say. "Niall, where are you?" You add, studying the background of where he was. "Um, the, hotel." He said, sounding unsure of himself. "Hmm." You say, not fully believing him. You decide not to say anything as you don't want to start an argument or make him think you don't trust him. "Well babe, I gotta go, see you soon, love you."

"Oh, okay," You say, your heart dropping. "Love you." You blew a kiss and he pretended to catch it, making you laugh. Then the call ended. You sighed putting your laptop down and returning your attention back to the T.V. When the episode finished, you didn't know what to do. You looked at your phone and it was 8pm, so you decided to head to bed and get an early night. When you were about to go up to bed you heard a gentle knocking on the door. Confused about who would be coming over this late you opened the door.

Your jaw dropped as you saw Niall, stood at the door step with a cheeky smile on his face. "Surprise!" He said as you jumped into a hug, wrapping your hands around his neck. "I've missed you Niall." You said burying your head into his chest. "I've missed you too, Princess." He replied kissing your forehead.