Temporary Fix

You sat on a stool resting your elbows on the bar in front of you. Your dress hugged your body tightly and you could feel eyes burning on you as you took a last sip of your drink. You looked up to see a man with messy blonde hair styled in a quiff and bright, blue eyes staring in your direction. He smirked once he caught your attention. You gave him a blank stare back. This was your first time at a bar so you weren't sure what to do.

A guy had been talking you up all night but you weren't paying attention. As you looked up the blonde boy had made his way closer. "Um, hi?" You said cautiously. "Hey." He smirked at you again.

"I'm Niall." He spoke, an accent becoming clear on his voice. "Oh my god you're Irish!" You squeaked before you realised, your tipsiness showing through. The alcohol had taken over you but you decided to let it do so for once. "I am." He replied, laughing. "And you are...?" He asked.

"I'm y/n." You said, laughing for no apparent reason. "That's beautiful." He said.
"Thanks, my mum picked it out. My dad hated it at first." You rambled on, giggling at each word. He just stared at you laughing at how wasted you were. "How many drinks have you had tonight?" He asked laughing.

"I don't know, I lost count at 5." You giggled uncontrollably. "Bloody hell, y/n." He said.
"How are you getting home, do you want me to get you a taxi?" He asked politely.

"I got a lift here but she left an hour ago, I was going to get an Addison lee back but I blew all my cash here." You stopped laughing and sighed.

"Would you like a lift? I was thinking of leaving this place soon." He smiled, but you looked at him cautiously.

"Oh." He said, "I can see why you're giving me that face. You're beautiful, y/n, but I'm not that kind of person don't worry. No funny business." He winked.

You smiled, "Well in that case a lift would be really helpful, Niall, thank you." He grinned at this. "Wait," He turned to give you a confused look, "Tank you." You corrected yourself and burst out laughing.

He playfully rolled his eyes and laughed.

He led you to his car and helped you in as you kept tripping over your own feet. "I hadn't done this before." You laughed, telling him. "I can tell." He chuckled.
"Oh god, was I bad?" You said placing your head in your hands and feeling yourself begin to sober up.
"No... no." He said. You could tell he was lying but your head was spinning so you didn't say anything.

"Is it here?" He said, pulling up at your place.
You nodded, slowly, so to not hurt your head.

"Hey," you said as you clambered out of the car, he turned to look at you. "Maybe I won't pass up on the funny business." You winked making him bite his lip as you nodded your head towards your house door.

sorry it's not very good but here's an update! :)