Chapter 13

Cameron's P.O.V
I was awoken by a slight knock. I opened my eyes and looked over at Mia who was still snuggled into my side. I slowly moved making sure not to wake her and opened the door. "Boss we have a problem." Taylor said and i sighed. Dont we always. I closed the door and pulled on my sweats then headed downstairs. "What happened?" I asked groggily. "Remember Zayn's guys? It turns out they weren't all... dead and they want revenge and uh, they kinda said they were gonna get... Mia first." Maya said and i clenched my jaws. "I thought... NASH! Checked if they were all dead!" I shouted and they flinched.
"He did... they just got out." She said and i groaned rubbing my eyes. "Just dont tell Mia she's already scared and this will just make it worse." I mumbled and they nodded. Why cant they just do their fucking jobs and get it right?! I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs to see Mia sitting up in bed. "Why are you up so early?" I asked. Seriously it's like 2am. "It got cold when you left." She replied and i sighed going over to her. She wasnt joking her skin was cold as fuck. I runned my hands up and down her arms trying to warm her up. We layed down and she looked up at me. "Is everything ok?" She asked. No.
"Yea." I lied.
"Okay." She said snuggling into my side once more. My top priority?  Protecting her.
~couple hours later~
Mia's P.O.V
I opened my eyes and Cameron wasnt there. "Cameron?" I called but no one answered. I got up and went downstairs where everyone was. As soon as i got there everyone went silent. "Uhm, morning guys. Have you seen Cameron?" I asked and they all mumbled 'no'. Wow ok. "He's in the gym." Maya said and i nodded. When i got there Cameron was working out. I sighed as i watched him. He's just perfect, you know putting all his craziness aside. "Hey." He smiled.
"Hi."
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Has the gang act weird around you? Like whispering and staring?"
"No." He replied and i sighed. What did I do?"Babe i'm sure it's nothing." He smiled hugging me. "Eww." I said pushing him off.
"What?"
"You're sweaty and... sweaty." I said backing away from him. He started laughing and chasing me. "Cam stop! Ew!" I screamed running. I was running when i bumped into a hard chest and fell. Cameron saw me and immediately stopped laughing when he looked up. "Dad?" 

(A/N: Surprises Surprises. Xoxo)-Channy♥