Chapter 18

⚠ WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CONTENT THAT MAY GET YOU SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF GETTING HORNY!! ⚠

~The next day~

Mia's P.O.V
I took a shower then headed downstairs and once again everyone went silent. "Good morning." I said and they mumbled. I sighed slamming the door of the refrigerator. "You know the last time you guys did this I almost got raped then a couple days later I got kidnapped." I said and they just stared at me.
"Be happy you're alive." Samantha fake smiled.
"Why dont you do me a favor and shut the fuck up?" I snapped.
"What the fuck did you just say to me?" she asked and I laughed.
"I didnt know the bitch was deaf, I said do me a favor and shut the fuck up." I said a little louder.
"You know what bi-" she started but was cut off by Nash. "Maybe you should go find something to do." he said glaring at her. She huffed walking away. "Welcome back Mia." he smiled hugging me.
"So what happened yesterday?" I asked.
"I dont think Cameron would want us to talk to you about...that." he replied and I pouted. "Just know that we took care of the situation and you're safe." he smiled and I returned it.
"Are you ok? I mean she was your...your-"
"Girlfriend? Yea but I'm fine." he said then got up. "See you later, c'mon guys." he said walking out. "Hey baby." Cameron said and I looking up.
"Hey."
"What's wr-"
"I'm ready." I cut him off, getting up. He gave me a surprised look.
"Babe we already talked about this, dont feel like you have to repay me for saving you or-"
"That's not why, Cameron I genuinely want to, I want...you." I said tugging at his shirt. His eyes showed pure lust as soon as I said that. He grabbed my waist and whispered "Jump." I obliged and wrapped my legs around his waist. He immediately kissed me passionately, walking up the stairs with me. He lightly placed me on the bed then left my lips heading to my jawline. I closed my eyes, enjoying every minute of it. I slowly slid off his shirt as he kissed along my neck. I guided my fingers along his toned chest, feeling everything I had been missing. He went back up to my lips hungrily kissing me and I glady kissed back. He pulled away and looked at me "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.
"Cam dont make me tell you to shut up." I said and he chuckled kissing me again. He ripped my shirt open and stared at my chest smiling. I quickly unbuckled his belt sliding his pants off. He did the same to my shorts and chucked it to the other side of the room. He slowly slid my panties down and inserted his finger. I gasped as my back arched off the bed. He swiftly undid my bra then used his hand to push my body down on the bed. "Calm down babe, I'm just getting started." he chuckled. He added another finger and I couldn't help but moan. "Cameron." I moaned lightly.
"Say my name baby, don't be shy." he said cockily, quickening his pace. I could feel myself climaxing as I fisted the sheets. "I'm so close." I moan and he did it faster. As my breath started hitching I released hard.
"You taste good babe." he smirked cleaning his fingers. I blushed as I tried to control my breathing. He reached over to the drawer and pulled out a silver foil packet. He tore it and slid the condom on. "Ready babygirl?" he asked and I exhaled before nodding. He slowly entered me and I squeezed my eyes shut. He was fucking huge and it kinda hurt. "Baby this is too much for you I'll-"
"Cam, faster please." I half moaned and he obliged. I moaned loudly digging my nails in his back. "Scream my name baby." he groaned.
"Mmm..oh god." I just couldn't get his name out. He slammed into me "Scream my name!" he ordered.
"C-C-" It was too much for me! It was too overwhelming. My heart was racing, I was sweating and I think I was gonna start gasping. He slammed again. "Cameron!" I screamed as I climaxed once again and so did he.
"That's my babygirl." he breathed as he collapsed ontop of me. He slid out and threw the condom away, plopping down beside me. "You...are...fucking perfect." he breathed pulling me into his chest. Still lost for words, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off.

(A/N: OHHHHHH MY GOSH!!! MIA GOT HERSELF SOME D!!!! YOU GO BABYGIRL!! as for Mr. Cameron, well isnt he just the possessive one talking bout scream my name. Pssh. Xoxo)- Chan