Chapter 8

Mia's P.O.V
I stood in front of the punching bag with Nash holding it. "Left." He said and i used my left hand giving it a hard punch. "Right." He said and i did the same with the other hand. "Right, left, right,left, right, right." He said and i did it harder than before. "Kick." He said and i kicked. "Hey calm down. Are you trying to kill me?" He asked smiling but i stood looking at him with a straight face. "You wanna take a break?" He asked.
"No." I replied.
"C'mon. Let's just-"
"Can we just get this over with?" I asked cutting him off. He sighed then we continued.
~1 hour later~
Great now i have to deal with Cameron. Well at least he'll get to see his work of art. All my bruises. "Hey." He said smiling. Why is everyone smiling? He was gonna say something but i took up the gun. "Let's just start." I said going into the shooting range. "There's a specific way to hold SMG-" he started but i just rolled my eyes putting it on rapid and shooting at the target which i got perfectly. He stood looking at me in shock. Dont ask. "Oh okay. Well just keep practicing." He said and i nodding pressing the button for the other target to come up. I was gonna fire but I felt Cameron's hands on my waist. I put the gun down and moved away. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing." He smiled. "I just thought that after last night-"
"Cameron, last night was nothing. I might get slapped for this but i just wanted comfort nothing else and to be honest you're probably the last on my love list." I said even though it was a huge lie. I think i've fallen for the good side of him. He looked at me. "I didnt say i loved you. I held your waist, so? To be honest i only see you as a nail that i will hammer pretty soon." He smirked. "By the way. The next time you start assuming that i love you or even have real feelings for you aside from the sexual ones look in the mirror at what i do to you and what i can and will do at any time i please." He said then walked out. Ok that hurt a lot. I sighed taking up the gun and continuing.
Cameron's P.O.V
I cant believe it hurt that much when she said that. I've never felt hurt since... Whatever. This is exactly why i beat the fuck out of her. I rolled my eyes plopping down on the couch. The door bell rang and i groaned opening the door. "Sierra?" I said holding her. "I tried Cameron. I really did but they just took him." She cried and i pulled her into my arms. "Shh. It's ok sis." I whispered. Okay i'm definitely gonna kill Zayn this time. I sat her down on the couch and got her a bottle of water. "They took him. Zayn took Kyle." She said and i nodded.
"I know." I said.
"Did you tell Mia?" She asked.
"He sent her a video of him... Cutting Kyle." I replied and she gasped and i her glass shatter behind me. I turned to see Mia standing there staring at Sierra. "Mia, i'm so sorry." She said and Mia walked over to her and hugged her. "It's not your fault." She said. "What else happened in the video?" Sierra asked. "They said Cameeon had something they wanted a-and that they'd kill Kyle." She said softly and Sierra looked at me. "What do you have?" She asked and i stayed silent. "Cameron i swear to god i will fuck you up. What do you have?!" She shouted. "Mia!" I shouted back.
"What?" They both asked in unison.
"Zayn wants you. The guy that killed your parents wasnt me. It was one of Zayn's men. That's why when i blocked you in the street i moved so quickly because if he couldnt have you no one could. He wouldve killed you." I said and Mia looked at me in shock. "Why didnt you just let him kill me?" She asked and i looked at her. "Because i wanna do it myself." I said out of anger. Sierra gasped then slapped me across the face. Mia got up and ran upstairs and Sierra looked at me. "Who are you anymore Cameron? You were never like this. Ever since m-"
"Sierra." I said in a warning tone.
"No Cameron! Ever since mom died you've become a heartless ass." She said getting up and walking away. I rolled my eyes as i felt tears coming on. Fucking memories. My mom always wanted me to find a nice girl and settle down but when she died i decided to do the exact opposite of whatever she always wanted me to so i wouldnt remember her, it's too painful. The way she died and i had to sit and watch, that kinda destroys someone's life.