Chapter ten

That was more fun than I'd expected. Afterall, they deserve it. Better send out that video for the ransom, I want the fucking money as soon as I can bloody get my hands on it...then...well then I'm off...Fucking Bastard's don't even know what they're in for.

*******************************************************************************

Liam's POV

I'm awake... Better yet I'm alive. The piercing pain in my mouth had subsided to a bothering numbing ache, it still hurt like hell. I could barely keep my focus...I felt like I was drifting... He/she had sown my mouth shut...no...It had sown my mouth shut...what kind of a monster would you have to be in order to do that?!

I felt myself relax again as something stirred inside me.

"That'll keep the pain down. I'm not doing this for you, you piece of shit...I'm doing this for me" The voice whispered right by my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Yup, I'd been drugged...

********************************************************************************

Harry's POV

Okay. I don't know what the fuck just happened, but I need to keep calm and think of a way I can get us out. There's no time to waste...I've been here long enough to know who-ever this is, is definitely not playing around; if it wants us dead, it'll kill us. No doubt.

Okay...Think... Who would want us dead? I'm pretty sure we have haters, but to this extent?! No way man, you'd have to be pretty psycho. Maybe someone's hired...? But yet again, who?!

Aha! Maybe its for the-

"Honey, I'm home!!" The door banged open and footsteps...walking, closer and closer by the second. I'm scared, I know I am...

"Okay, I have chores for you girlies..but before I take the tape off your eyes, I can't have you seeing me now can i?"

Does this mean he/she is planning to keep us alive?! Does this possibly mean we can get out? Well, not unharmed, I highly doubt that..but either way, we'll be out...and that's all that matters...right?!

"So I have prepared a little...treat. I'm sure it'll be a lot more comfortable-" The voice stopped and coughed "After the swelling goes down"

I could almost feel the grin on this monsters' face... and nothing would've made me happier but to make it dissapear. I wanted to scream, to yell...to...to do anything, to end this nightmare! Before I could make a move I heard a voice. Husky. Full of Anger. It took me a while to realise it was Zayn.

"What the fuck are you going to do to us, you bastard!" He screamed the last part and tried to break free of his chair, moving around a lot. I could hear the chair scraping and his heavy, laboured breathing.

"No...Zayn..stop, they'll kill you" I whispered, but he didn't hear..

"Guess you'll be up first. I'll double the job for you, seems like you have a big mouth that needs to be shut" It snarled, the venom clearly evident.

Where is this persons sanity? It's sense of conscience? Mercy?

"Now MOVE!" I guess it had untied Zayn from his chair because I heard shuffling...

What is it gonna do? Oh my lord in the heaven's above...please...just..make it stop...make it all a big, unrealistic dr-

"ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*******************************************************************************

Niall's POV

Don't tell me I just scared away my last chance of a girlfriend! I swear...that girl! Why is it so hard for her to let her true feelings show? I mean, I'm not that scary am I?

I got up off the floor and felt the back of my head. There was a small bump. Great, add on to the other problems I have on my tail... Speaking of problems... My bros...

Why is this happening? For the first time since I'd found out I have pulmonary fibrosis I actually began allowing myself to feel sorry for myself. I couldn't help it...the mood I was in... It's just all starting to get too much...

I sat down on the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin... I didn't want to meet any more fans today, I don't even want to be alive at this precise moment if it meant that my guys would be okay... I put on my headphones and set my ipod on shuffle.

If you got a fast car,

I want a ticket to anywhere...

Maybe we can make a deal,

Maybe together we can get somewhere.

Any place is better,

starting from zero, got nothing to lose.

Maybe we'll make something, me myself I got nothing to prove.

What a perfect song... If I could only get a train ticket away from all of my problems. Yep, that place would be better.

******************************************************************

Okay. They're done. I should be safe to make the video. To be completely honest, the first one was much more fun... Hah! What a pack of douche-bags, they don't even know what's coming to them!

*******************************************************************

Zayn's POV

It's gone... Thank God! Finally! Oh my lord...

I can't open my eyes...when I did, I saw we were in a basement somewhere. It was dark... there was a table and...and...it was wearing a mask... I couldn't see!

He...he did it to all of us...in my dark world of unconsciousness, I heard their screams, each and everyone... but I was helpless, I couldn't help them! Goddam, I can't even help myself!

All I know is I can't see or talk... It took care of that...

the needle was sharp. Not sharp enough to go through quickly. It was too rough...

The thread, thick and long...

I can't see...I can't speak...

HELP ME