Taking dads car

Avery:once I get downstairs I grab the keys to his Lamborghini and start the engine then drive off the my friends house. To pick them up once they get in the car I drive to the bar downtown and we use fake ID's to get in once we get we head strait to the bartender and get wasted then dance with some guys on the dance floor.

Taylor:I walk downstairs looking for my keys"Shawn have u seen my keys I have to go to the store!"I shout upstairs.

Shawn:"no now I have headache so plz shut up"I shout downstairs from my room.

Taylor:I walk into his room"sorry Shawn"I say as he lays down rubbing his temple.

Shawn:"plz just leave me alone I need to relax"I say and he leaves(yeah Shawn needs his beauty sleep😴😂)

Avery:once we all sober up we all take some Tylenol that my dad had in the glove box cuz he gets drunk and has hangovers sometimes once out headache goes away I drive them home they get out and go inside there house. I drive home, walk in the house,hang the keys on the hook then sit on the coco and watch 'say yes to the dress'.

Taylor:I come downstairs after working on some stuff and see Avery sitting on the couch"hey Avery where have u been?"I ask

Avery:"uh... I been here"I say

Taylor:"really? Then what did I say to shawn an hour ago?"I ask

Avery:"uh... I forgot"I say

Taylor:"where were u?"I ask

Avery:"I was at Michaela's house"I say

Taylor:"who's that?"I ask cuz I never met her before.

Avery:"a friend"I say

Taylor:"what did u do at her house?"I ask

Avery:"nothing much"I say

Taylor:"really? So u didn't take my car to a party and get drunk?"I ask

Avery:"no"I say with my head down playing with my fingers.

Taylor:"work on ur lying skills a little bit"I say

Avery:"fine I took ur car picked up a few friends we went to a bar for drunk and when we sobered up I took them home and I came back."I say.

Taylor:"ok"I say and turn on my heels of my feet and go upstairs.

Avery:"wow that was easier than I thought."I mumble

Taylor:I go up to shawms room and see him sitting at his desk"hey how are u feeling?"I ask.

Shawn:"good I just needed a nap"I say

Taylor:I nod then go to my room"Avery come up to my room plz!"I shout trying to not sound to mad and when she walks in Shawn closes the door and stands in front of it.

Avery:"uh.. What's going on?"I ask.

Taylor:"come sit on my lap"I say prying my leg.

Avery:"why?"I ask

Taylor:"we need to talk"I say

Avery:"just talk to me while I'm standing up."I says then Shawn walks over and picks me up then sits me on dads lap."what do u wanna talk about?"I ask with my voice shaking.

Taylor:"it was wrong for u to take my car without asking. Your way to young."I say

Avery:"I'm 13 not 3"I say

Taylor:"I know but. It's illegal for you to drive at this age and how did u even get into a bar your to young."I say

Avery:"uh.... WeusedfakeID's"I say really fast.

Shawn:"repeat that again plz"I say

Avery:I take a deep breath and then say"we used fake ID's"

Taylor:I looked at her shocked"ur gets 90 for everything"I say flipping her onto her stomach but she covers her butt with her hands"stop Avery:"I say and she moves her hands so I  start SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SEAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT  SWAT, after I'm done I try and comfort her cuz she's crying but she pushed me away and goes to her room then slams and locks her door.