??

Avery:"daddy I'm going to a party I'll be back in a little bit"I say coming downstairs in a crop top jeans and vans.

Taylor:"be back in 2 hours"I say and she nods and leaves. 2 hours later she's not back so I call her.

(Phone convo)
Avery-hello?
Taylor-where the fuck are u?!
Avery-I'm still at the party.
Taylor-I told u 2 hours.
Avery-oh well.
Taylor-GET HOME NOW!
Avery-no.
(End of convo)

Taylor:I hang up and drive to the party once she sees my car she runs inside the house I run after her and 3 miles later she stops to catch her breath I grab her arm and take her to the car.

Avery:"sorry"I mumble.

Taylor:"ur gonna be sorry"I say driving home and she  stays quiet once we get home I park in the drive way and we go inside"go to ur room"I say and she runs up to her room I go up to her room and take all of her electronics.

Avery:"HEY U CAN DO THAT!"I yell

Taylor:"yes I can"I say calmly

Avery:"NO U CANT"I yell

Taylor:"YES I CAN NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!"I yell

Avery:I just stay quiet cuz he's never spoken to me like that before and he puts my stuff in a safe and locks it I close my door locking it then slide down the door sitting down and put my hands in my hair"mom why'd u have to go? Why? What did I do to deserve all this fucking hate that dad gives me and his stupid fans if u where here none of this would be happening"I say in a whisper with tears streaming down my face.