Kiddnaped

Avery:after I get done going to the party I start walking home, A van starts following me very slowly so I start running and it goes faster. The door opens,the guy grabs me an puts duck tape around my mouth an puts me in the car and it's speeds up.

~with Taylor~

Taylor:"do you have any idea where she went?"I ask

Shawn:"no"I say

~phone convo~

T-Avery CANIFF where the fuck are u!

G(for guy)-this isn't Avery

T-WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER!

G-you will get your daughter back if u give me what I want.

T-what do u want!?

G-80,000 dollars by tonight u have 6 hours to bring me my money and if it isn't in my hands say good bye to ur sweet baby girl.

T-You Sick Bastard where are u?!(he tells him the address) ok we'll get it.

~end of convo~

Taylor:"Shawn he wants 80,000 dollars"I say

Shawn:"dude that's all we got we will both write a check for 40,000 each"I say

Taylor:I nod but then get a text on my phone saying that he wants it all in cash"he wants it all in cash"I say

Shawn:"ok we have that should we call the cops?"I ask

Taylor:"yeah"I say and call the cops then me and Shawn get in my car and drive to the guys house and run in with the copse do he's holding her at Gun point"plz leave her alone take me if you need to"I say and Shawn grabs a knife out of his back pocket and Avery gasps trying to get out of his hold. Then Shawn throws the knife at his chest, he falls and I run to Averys side.

Avery:the guys gets up pulls the knife out of his chest making me scream and he shoots me in the stomach. Dad holds me and cries then the cops drag the guy out after calling 911.

Taylor:"when did u get a knife?"I ask Shawn as they load Avery into the ambulance.

Shawn:"I uh took it from your room"I say looking down but when I look up I see a pissed off Taylor"I thought I would need it"I add

Taylor:"next time ask before u do. You've been getting into allot of trouble lately I think I need to punish u"I say the last part as we get into the ambulance.

Shawn:"Whatever"I say madly

(To be continued and at the top that her favorite song by Ed Sheehan)