Chapter 12 - Hush

{Errors possibly ahead}

"So you've been stuck in the same old house for 6 years because your mother is being over protective?" Jake questioned with shockness.

"Yes" Jesy says with nothing else to say.

Jake and Jesy have been walk for about half and hour now and they are still walking down the lane which is endless.

"Where you planning on going now?" Jesy asks Jake trying to move on the awkwardness.

"Well. Anywhere where the police won't think ill go really" Jake replies shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll come with you!" Jesy perks up out of nowhere.

"Wouldn't you like to go live your normal life rather than be with me?" Jake says.

"Would you rather be stuck in a house 24 hours with no fresh air or be free and do what you want?" Jesy says to re-ashore Jake how shes living her life.

"Whats wrong with being in a house 24/7?" Jesy hears some say.

Jesy and Jake turn around the the voices present to see Jesy's mom.

"What are you doing here mom?" Jesy as confused by her mom's presence.

"No 'Hi mom. I missed you'?" Jesy's mom says slowly walking up to her.

Jake grips his hand on Jesy.

Jesy's mom starts to walk around Jake and Jesy giggling like a psycho.

"What do you want mom?" Jesy asks.

"For lover boy to let go of you" She asks motionlessly.

"No!" JAKE rejects and grips tighter onto Jesy.

"Jake. Please let go" Jesy says politely.

Jake looks at Jesy confusingly but takes his grip of Jesy eventually.

Jesy's mom grabs Jesy by her wrist and yanked her towards her.

"Your coming back to where you belong" Jesy's mom says with a smirk creeping onto her face.

Jake runs up to Jesy to help her but Jesy's mom pushes Jake away making him fall to the floor.

"NO!" Jesy screams seeing Jake in pain on the floor.

"Hush honey. Don't want anyone to hear now, do we?" Jesy's mom said in a calmly tone.

Jesy keeps on screaming but her mom puts her hand on Jesy's mouth to make her screams muffled.

Her mom starts walking pulling Jesy along because shes pulling to go the opposite direction.

Jesy gives up eventually and lets her mother take her.

Jesy watched Jake lay on the floor clutching onto his stomach in pain.

Jesy couldn't help but let out a small whimper seeing Jake in pain because of her stupid mom.

"Don't worry about him honey. He would of left you anyway" Jesy mom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed xx

Vote, Comment and Share for more!