Chapter 13 - The Voices

{Errors possibly ahead}

Jesy and her mom finally made it back to their home after her mom sweet talked her to calm down and go back home.

Jesy was in bedroom sat on her bed looking down at her has in disappointment.

She been sat like this since she returned home until her mom came in her room and sat but Jesy's side. Her mom started stroking Jesy's hair in a calmingly way. "Let's forget it ever happened" Jesy's mom said. Jesy didn't say a word or even move. "Now, wash up for dinner. Im making pumpkin soup" Jesy's mom said in a singing tone to lighten the mood but Jesy still didn't say anything. Jesy mom sighed "I really did try Jesy. I really tried to warn you what was out their and you go and hang out with the most wanted criminal. You're lucky I didn't get the police on him" Jesy's mom said slowing down her paced.

As soon as Jesy knew her moms present was no longer in the room she looked up. She opened her hands so see her bracelet. The bracelet Jake gave her. It wasn't like a really expensive bracelet from Pandora, it was like a woven bracelet. The bracelet reminded of her of Jake which made a small smile appear on her face but soon went knowing she couldn't see him again.

Jesy laid down on her bed and held the bracelet against her chest and sighed deeply. She stared up at the ceiling with nothing in her thoughts.

Jesy then started hearing someone say her name. She shot up from her bed wondering where the voice was coming from.

She knew it wasn't her mother as it was a male voice.

She heard the voice again calling her name and rushed to the window to see if the person is outside. But all she saw was and empty street.

She started walking backwards from the confusion of the voices she kept on hearing.

Suddenly, she walked into her dressing table making a few things dropping to the floor making crashing noises.

"Jesy?" Jesy mom said in a confused tone from hearing the crashing noises.

"Jesy. What's going on up their" Jesy mom asked whilst going upstairs.

Jesy stared at the floor confused from the voices in her head.

"Are you alright?" Jesy mom ask standing in Jesy bedroom doorway.

"The voices" Jesy whispered.

"Speak up Jesy you know I hate mumbling" Jesy's mom said getting a bit annoyed.

"The voices!" Jesy said louder.

Jesy's mom looked at Jesy with confusion.

"The voices in my head are bugging me" Jesy said looking at her mom.

"Honey, I think you need some rest but first lets have our dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed xx

Vote, Comment and Share for more!