21.

When I wake up the next morning I realize that tonight is the party! I have Tobias coming over later today to help me set up for tonight. So until then I run to my huge bathroom and start the rainfall shower head above the huge bath and add a TON of bubble soap to it! I throw in a few lavender scented bath bombs too. I light a few candles and put on some Fall Out Boy and dim the lights. Time to relax.

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs comes on and I start singing along. That's when I start actually listening to the words.

One night and one more time,

Thanks for the memories even though they weren't so great

See, he tastes like you only sweeter...

One night...

---~FLASHBACK~---

I'm sitting on my boyfriend Kemeron's bed blindfolded. I'm not alarmed. We usually do this. We take turns being blindfolded while the other makes a bunch of weird food items and gives the meal to the other while the person eating the food has to guess what it is and what is in it. The door opens and I can't smell the food like I usually do. Huh. This is probably a really hard one.

Just then I feel lips on my neck. I let out a moan. What is he doing? A hand slides the straps of my tanktop and bra down. Oh god this is going too far. My top is not completely off but a pair of lips plant kisses on the tops of my breasts. That's when I gain enough courage to bring my right leg in between his legs hard. I yell and rip the blindfold off to see Kemeron on the ground wincing.

"YOU DIRTY BASTARD! GO ROT IN HELL! WERE DONE YOU ASSHOLE!" I yell and pull up my straps and run out the door all the way home and into my room. I plop down on the bed and start crying a river....

~FLASHBACK OVER~

As I sit there tears are rolling down my cheeks as Jet Pack Blues and Irresistible are playing in the background. Once I settle down I hop out and dry off. I pull my robe on and walk into my mall of a closet.

I walk over to my iPad on the wall that retrieves the clothes for me and shows the entire outfit. I pick out my white v neck that says RCKLSS, a red and blue flannel, light wash ripped jeans, black mid calf boots, gray boot socks and my leather jacket with a gray cloth hood. I slightly curl the ends of my hair, throw some make up on and throw a beanie that says -LA- on. I grab my new iPhone 6S Plus and my earbuds. I throw my wallet in my pocket and grab my house keys. I put my earbuds in and leave a note saying I'm walking to the park.

I trudge along the sidewalk listening to whatever comes on. As The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy comes on I arrive at the park. I trudge over to the swings as it starts to sprinkle. I put my hood up and swing slightly. Someone comes and sits next to me.

They take out an earbud and say "Earth to Tris, what's wrong?". Sitting there next to me is Tera. I smile a small smile, silently thanking her and explain my situation.

"Wow. I had no idea. Listen Tris, we may not hang out and you may be the most popular girl in the whole school while I'm an outcast but I know that you never intended for that to happen to you. Kemeron is just a jerk. He's a fuckboy. A legit fuckboy! Don't let him affect you and your life. You're with Four and you're happy. That's all that matters. We all make mistakes. You can't succeed unless you fail. That's the thing about life. If you ever need me, I'll be here," Tera says.

"Thanks Tera. That makes me feel a lot better. I don't know how you're a social outcast. You're so beautiful and strong and smart. You inspire people. Hey, would you and your boyfriend like to come over today? You can help set up for this party tonight and then you can get ready with me and the girls and Devon can go with Four to get ready."

"OMG REALLY?! WE'D LOVE THAT!"

"Okay cool! Let's go!"

We walk home chatting about different things. Devon and Tobias are there already setting up. We join in and soon my house looks like a club.

---------/

754 words peeps! So sorry I haven't updated! Please keep adding this story to your reading lists and sharing this out to others! Do me a favor and give me and my book a shoutout! If you want me to shoutout your book just comment

HERE!

and I'll do two each chapter starting at Chapter 25! I got half days all week this week so I get out at 10:07!!!!!!!!! Jeez that's early but I'm cool with it.

Okay real talk though, I'm a sophomore this year..... 2 more freaking years until I graduate high school. DANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! It's freakin me out.

In other news  I changed my username and account stuff like bio, pictures, etc. so go check it out and hmu with a follow!

Thanks guys!

~Tara