2.

Tris POV

I wake to my know-it-all brother yelling at me to get out of bed. Truth be told I really dont want too. I roll over not knowing that I was on the side of my bed. so I end up on the floor. I hear laughter coming from Caleb at my door.

"CALEB!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell at him.

He finally leaves and I untangle myself from my knot of blankets that I somehow made. I walk over to my closet and pick out a pink skater skirt with a lacy white crop top matched with a light blue jean jacket that has sleeves that end right past my elbow. I match all of it with my white vans. I walk into the bathroom and almost scream at how my face looks. I quickly make my face look nice so I wont scream.

After that I curl the ends of my blonde ombre hair with my wand. I then apply my light foundation and my sparkle eye shadow and make my eyelashes flare with my mascara. I finish it all up with just a bit of nude lip gloss.

I grab my black over the shoulder bag and my iPhone 5S with my bejeweled rhinestone case and head down the stairs. I just grab an apple since I dont have much time until I have to be at school.

I walk out of the door into the garage to see Caleb in the passenger seat of my car.

"Caleb. You have your own car. Use it. Not mine." I shove him out and speed out of the garage. I realize that I still have a little bit of time so I take my sky blue C7 Corvette through the Starbucks drive through right by Divergent High. I pick up two grande vanilla bean frappachinos with two pumps of raspberry for me and Christina, knowing that she will complain if I dont get her some too.

After that I drive to school and park next to Christina's Lamborghini. Our familys are kinda rich so we have nice things. I get out and Chris comes squealing up to me. I slow her down by riasing the Starbucks over my head. She slows down and looks up at it with puppy dog eyes and I finally give in.

A look of disgust comes over her face as someones arms wrap around my waist from the back. I turn around startled to see my boyfriend Michael standing there. I squeal and set down my Starbucks to wrap my arms around his neck as he crashes his lips to mine and it turns into a full make out session.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he grabs my butt. My hands find his face and we are soon-after 3 minutes of this-are cut off by Christina AND Will yelling for us to get a room. When did Will get here though?! I shrug it off and walk with Christina towards our lockers.

I then see a tall kid with deep blue eyes. Hes staring at me and isnt looking where hes going. I laugh when he runs into the office door. Ive never seen him here at school before. He must be that new kid I have to give a tour during 1st to.

Once I get to my locker I get my books and head to 1st period. I get my full schedule in 1st. Hopefully Im in Dauntless again this year. Every year we have to take this test where they decide if youre selfless, kind, honest, smart or brave. the past three years here ive always been Dauntless with Mrs. White as my homeroom. Let me say though, Mrs. White is cray cray. But its a good kind of cray cray.

First day of school we never go to homeroom. We always go too 1st so we can find out our faction. First day of school is always full of different colours. after that, the hallways and classrooms are filled with grey, yellow, red, blue, white and black. I bet that new kid got Dauntless. Im sure of it.

---------------------

so i got the update in. i wouldve last week but i got softball team probs. my head coach quit after that weekend in oregon because she was gonna get fired because she told me to tell my dad the assistant coach that he could go fuck himself. so when i tld my parents my mom confronted her at practice because she was ignoring us. and then two ther girls including A TEAM CAPTAIN said that they had heard her say it so she called us all liars and dared my mom to punch her so she could call 911 but my mom didnt. during practice i had this like nervous breakdown from all this and dehydration at the same time and had to skip the rest of practice and thats when i knew the head coach didnt give a shit about me because she didnt do anything like she did last year to a girl with the same problem. I HAVE SO MUCH DRAMA IN MY LIFE AND I WANT IT TO STOP!!!!!!! but anyways ill update soon.

~fandomwonderland<4