Chapter Six

Dedicating this to LOPERE beacuse this would not have been posted if it weren't for the constant messaging i was put under :)

Chapter Six

~~~~~ Riley - Good Morning Honey ~~~~~

The sun broke through the curtains illuminating the hotel room. I slowly open my eyes and groan as I rub my temples the lighting in the room proving to be way too bright for my eyes to adjust. My head threatens to burst out of my skull and the room is spinning out of control. I let out a deep long sigh and lean on my elbows trying to figure out where exactly I am.

How much did I drink last night?

Deciding to not to make such a big deal of it, since this is certainly not the first time I have gotten drunk and have no memory of the night before, I stretch my arms upward and legs downward groaning as my muscles expand and my bones crack. As I bring my arms back down, my hand hits something soft on the other side of the bed that is definitely not a pillow or the empty mattress I thought I was in. I take a few moments to search for something familiar that will identify what I'm touching and immediately remove my hand once realizing that I'm touching someone's very firm yet delicate breast.

I turn and stare at the woman laying with her back towards me not remembering how exactly she got there. She is facing the opposite direction so I am not able to see her face that is also cover with her long curly brown hair. My brows raise when seeing how the sunlight illuminates her body making it glow and look smooth to the touch. I lift the blanket off her body and let a low whistle escape my lips.

God she has a nice ass.

Without waking her, I get off the bed and try to find my clothes. I see my jeans on top of a lamp, my underwear on top of the dashboard, my shoes by the door, my bra on the other hand is nowhere to be seen, and my shirt is on the floor next to her dress. I sigh and start to pick my clothes up trying to maintain my balance and not let the spinning room get the best of me. After a few seconds the dizziness slowly disappears just leaving the massive headache.

What exactly happened last night?

A loud scream breaks my trance and makes me turn around as I am about to button my shirt. The girl tries to cover herself with the blanket, her eyes wide as she looks around the room frantically and then at me scared.

"Who the hell are you?!" she shrieks again looking around the room trying to figure out what's going on.

"You tell me." I say throwing her the dress. She glares at it and looks up at me. Her face completely runs out of emotion, turning pale, as she comes to a conclusion based on the evidence. "Oh God." She whispers bringing her hand with the dress to her mouth.

"no no no. This is not happening. It's a mistake. I must be dreaming." She paces the room frantically trying to find another explanation to the situation. To prove her dream theory, she slaps herself hard across her face and yelps when she makes contact. Covering her injured cheek she looks up and stares at me with wide eyes.

"Please tell me we didn't..." She trails off not wanting to finish her sentence. I raise my brow at her. Is she serious? The evidence is all around us. I nod my head yes and roll my eyes at her. I soon regret doing that since it made the headache worst.

"Ay Dios mío, que he hecho?. Me he acostado con una mujer. Como me pudo suceder esto?..." she goes on and on in Spanish while I put on my pants. When looking up she is still pacing the room so I go up to her and grab her shoulders.

"Calm down. I don't even remember it, so just chill." I let her go and make my way to the door for my shoes. She hurries to put her dress on still covering her body with the white blanket. "Ay Dios mío, me he acostado con una mujer."