Episode 1: day#3 first immunity challenge

Me: Come on in tribes!

*crickets chirping*

Me: Like NOW!!! *clears throat* OK it's time for your first immunity challenge!

*dramatic swishing sound*

Me: You will race through the streets of France avoiding whatever obstacles go in your way! Then, you will climb a VERY and I mean VERY steep barricade, climb down it, and then cross the finish line. The first person from each tribe to cross the finish line first wins individual immunity that is only good for THEIR first tribal counicl. The first ENTIRE tribe that crosses the finish line first, wins immunity and is safe from the vote! The person who won individual immunity from the winning tribe will have immunity until he/she goes to their first tribal council.

*Marius raises his hand*

Me: Immunity means you have a resistance or protection from something.

Marius: Oh thanks! :D

Me: OK....on your mark...get set....GO!!! and the two tribes are off! Enjolras and Gavie are in the lead for their tribes with Pony and Cosette right behind! And Cat and Marius....still at the start...What are you two doing here? I said GO!!

Marius: Go where?

Me: Start the race!

Cat: Why?

Me: Because you want to win immunity!!!

Marius: what's that again?

Me: Just run!

*They take off running*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the lead with Enjolras and Gavroche...

Enjolras: *pants and runs*

Gav: *pants* do *pants* you think *pants* we've lost them? *pants* can we *pants* rest for like *pants* a minute?

Enjolras: I *pants* don't really *pants* know...

*Cosette and Pony run by*

Cosette and Pony: Bye boys!

Gav and Enjolras: OH COME ON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In last place with Marius and Cat...

Cat: Do you remember why we're running?

Marius: No not really...and I really need to go to the bathroom!

Cat: Me too!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the middle with Bobby and Joly...

Bobby: Looks like we're the underdogs!

Joly: Yeah, not many people have noticed us much...

Bobby: I say we team up...I've watched this show before and it's always better to start an alliance in the first few days...

Joly: OK, highfive!

Bobby: ummm...no dude

Joly: :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Joly's confessionals...

Joly: Bobby is OK I guess...we have a lot in common, well sort of, and I guess it's good to have a strong alliance early on in the game..although, having an alliance usualy backfires... *shrugs*