Chapter 5: You too?

Aria's POV
I head into school the next day, thinking about me and Mark's idea. I wonder what are the similarities between us, and why we had the same dreams. The only one I can think of is that we both don't have one parent. Just as I walk into school the bell rings, and I dash to my locker. I grab my stuff and realize that today is probably going to be a boring day. I groan as the tardy bell rings and walk to class, knowing I was going to get a consequence for being late.
****************************************************************************************************************

Isabella's POV

I head to lunch  cheerfully. I had just found a new book to read, The Last Academy. I hugged the book to my chest, sighing. I loved to read, it had always been a passion of mine, also ballet. As headed to lunch, I noticed Aria looked kind of mad. I walked up to her, smiling. I heard positivity was contagious.

"Hey Ari, what's up?" I say. She mumbles and sighs, she looked stressed. I learned with Aria, if you asked questions about why she was down, then she would only get downer. Is that even a word?
"I'll let you have one of my red velvet cupcakes, if you smile!" I knew red velvet was her fave, especially with chocolate frosting. She suddenly turned to me, a mischievous smirk on her face and her eyes gleaming like Christmas. Then she suddenly wrestled my lunchbox out of my hand.
"HEY, ARIA!" I yelled after her as she ran into the cafeteria, with my lunchbox. I finally caught up to her, taking my lunch box.
"Not cool, Aria, not cool." I said.
"Well, I'm smiling! Do I get a cupcake!?!" She said grinning. I finally gave in, and gave her a cupcake, and she wolfed it down and I wasn't even done with my half. We were sitting at our  usual table with Mark and just having fun. Aria acted weird around him, and I think it was from the kiss.
*************************************************************************************************************
I was finally done with my homework , and I have a throbbing headache. I decide to take a nap. I lay on the couch and brushing my short, black wavy hair to the side and fall asleep.

I am standing in a ark, mist-filled place. I hear a female voice calling, "Isabella....go to Zoron and meet your father Zeus...go my sweet girl, go....''

I awake, shivering. That was the weirdest dream. I just go back to sleep, wondering, I already have a father...

I find Aria in homeroom the next day. I explain my dream, and watch her facial expressions. Her face shifts to careless, concern, and then to my shock, horror.

"What's wrong Ari? You look like you've seen a ghost." I ask, very confused. She is so pale, well,and pale as an African-American can get. She looks at me and the next words shock me.

"You too?"