What Kind Of Couple Fans Refer Y'alls As

omf. -.- i have picture day tomorrow and i'm gonna look like a piece of shit.

bUT HEY, i (kinda) DID GOOD ON MY MATH TEST (hey i had a really bad headache), aND VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE WAS CANCELED TODAY! i was soo happy.

anyways, i'M LITERALLY ON A ROLLLLLLLL.

i'M UPDATINF SO MUCH NOW AND I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS CAUGHT UP IN HOMEWORK.

isn't that a gooood thinggggg?

i'm working on publishing new parts for begin again and philophobia, i just need to edit a bit more. for athazagoraphobia, i need to write a bit more, yeh. wait..nevermind.

lol i just got confused with which book is which.

and then i was walking home and then my friggin brother kicked me in the shin where my bruise was and i cried since i'm a friggin baby. ☹ it rlly hurt thoooo. i'm having trouble on debating what to be for halloween and i'm still very cold. ☹ <- i love this. ☹☹☹☹

and then, someone in my class threw a fake spider at me and i'm terrified of spiders so i fell out of my desk. 😒

why is my day always shitty?

i don't even know.

someone help me.

aND TO WHOEVER COMMENTED ON YESTERDAYS PREFERENCE THINGY AND diDN'T LAUFH AT ME *cough* THE_NERVE *cough* ☹️😒😭 i LOVE YOU GUYS 💕 (not you THE_NERVE lol jkjkjk)

and to slayincabello for laughing with me (nOT AT ME THE_NERVE lol i rlly gotta stop mentioning you 😂) when i told her about my substitute teacher tomorrow. (her name is miss. g as she said 😂) but yeah.

:)

comment what y'alls are gonna be for halloweeeenn :D idk wht i'm gonna be.

Lauren

You and Lauren are commonly referred as the fan's parents.

You honestly don't know why, and Lauren likes to keep it that way. 😏😂

Camila

You and Camila are referred as Mickey and Minnie, because y'alls are just too cute for everyone. <333

Ally

You and Ally are referred as an 'old cute couple', because you too are mainly just sweet to each other.

(i didn't even know how to explain this)

Normani

You and Normani are labeled (labelled? labeled? LERN C'MERE.) (is this like the way canadians 😏🇨🇦 say it? like color and colour? favorite and favourite? i'm so confused.) as the 'high school popular couple' because y'alls are mainly v hot and yah.

Dinah

You and Dinah are literally Bonnie and Clyde. She's your ride or die, because life without Dinah's pranks and all that on the tour life is basically boring. You and Dinah grew up with each other, and are in separate from each other. :)

laurenjisbae this was rlly bad. no lie.