Chapter 1

Mark's POV

I don't like girls, they are too emotional when it comes to misunderstandings and the way they cling to boys, I'll never understand them anyway and I'm not planning to. Today is Wednesday and nothing's new I'm starting to hate my neighbours they are just too...boastful about how they are lucky and blah blah blah. I finally arrived to this stupid creaky chair of mine and decided to go outside since it's still early what I wanted to be after this Senior Year is to take the course that I've been dying to try, Business/Business Management, I want to have a very big and successful company, bigger and more successful than my mom and don't even forget the happy and satisfied employees. My mom owned a billion of Talent Agencies and Companies around the world while my dad is a farmer, yeah that's right a farmer, but my mom and dad still really emotionally, physically, spiritually and passionately love each other though, that they even had me out of the house this morning because she told me that I was gonna have a baby brother/sister. I heard the bell rang and made my way to reach my classroom, as I sat on my chair,Mrs. Tanglewood gave us a very stange look and I know what this look means, "Let me guess...a new student.." I said and heavily sighed because my fan girls are squealing like they have just seen an artist or something. "Yes you are right, Mr. Thompson.. Okay,everybody when the new student comes in, please don't squeal or do anything to impress your new classmate, everybody got that?" She warned and we all nodded in agreement. "Alright..ok..Ms. Carson, please come in." She nervously called out.

Amanda's POV

"Ms. Carson..please do come in because everyone is getting curious and we don't wanna fill the hallway with a flood of students." She said, Okay here it goes...as I came in and stood in front of my new class there was a long eerie silence and seconds later my classmates began to scream... in a goodway though, "Amanda, I'm the President of your fan club.." A girl with red curly locks yelled, "A-a-aamanda, I know your nickname..It's Mandy..I can't believe I'm seeing you personally and this is indeed a miracle." She fainted and I got compliments from the other girls too. This is my problem of being America's Little Darling,I want to yell at them to get away from me, but I can't just do that because of my reputation..and all I could do is smile and answer their questions. I said, "I'm Amanda Carson, I am probably sure that you know about my info because of the internet, but for Mrs. ..umm.." I looked at our adviser, "Mrs. Tanglewood..ehem.." She answered, I smiled and continued, " but for the sake of Mrs. Tanglewood here, I'm Amanda Carson, I live in Malibu, California, but I'm gonna be living here for the mean time to continue my studies I know there are very many schools and universities in Malibu,but I want a kind of school that is located in a peaceful place and also Pennsylvania is my favorite place in the world. That would be all.." I smiled at them as I finshed my introduction and Mrs. Tanglewood pointed at the chair which is vacant and I'm so happy my seatmate is a boy because if it was a girl, she would be squealing like there is no tomorrow and I could see that girls were staring at us and I am already pissed.As class started my seatmate is very outstanding and confident, Aww..maybe I got him inspired by me. Hehehe, I could use this guy to help me with my studies while I'm busy shooting a video about those people who will accidentally slip or whatever accidents would happen so I could send them to Manager G.

Mark's POV

Ughh..F-f-ff...I wanna say the word, but it's too informal to say such word.
I can't believe it that...I'm sitting beside a girl..and I'm pissed very pissed. I hate this year, the bell rang to signal that it's recess, I started to walk out of the classroom, but suddenly Ms. Carson here called out to me, "Hey you..come back here." I turned to her,"what is it, Carson?" I asked, "It seemed like you forgot, you're job is to show me all the rooms in this school as to what Mrs. Tanglewood said." She said in that innocent yet sassy voice, I've heard that voice already in her TV series,Movies and even in her songs. "Oh yeah, I apparently forgot..follow me." I turned around and show her the rooms that she needed to know incase in a situation that might happen or any other occasions may occur and finally after all those rooms, we came to the last room, the Music room. She smiled and suddenly asked, "Umm..do you like this room?" I just shrugged, "Because..I-I-I think like this room...It looks nostalgic, it even smells nostalgic." She inhaled and I looked at the room, inside were instruments like Violins, Drums, Guitars and etc., just like all other music rooms, but she was really right it looked nostalgic and all I could remember is the girl that I brought here when my brother,who already died last year, graduated when I was still in 4th grade I still hate to admit that I really do care for that girl,who left me and all I have to remember her is the other half of this red heart necklace that I have now in my pocket. "I'm done showing you now and remember don't even try to talk to me because only God knows what'll you happen to you if you mess with me and my business." I warned her and started to walk away leaving her with a very scared expression.

Mrs. Tanglewood's POV

I'm not really best in making friends and even I, suck at giving advices to my students when it comes to love and friendship, but here am I giving all my ideas on how to make a friend to my new student, "Mrs. Tanglewood, what if he doesn't want to be friends?.." She asked, I was supposed to say that "Then you need to accept the reality that you can't be friends with that shit." but I replied, "Giving up easily isn't gonna take you anywhere..If you truly want to be his friend you have to risk it all. Show him that he is not alone." She just smiled and replied, "Thank you, Mrs. Tanglewood." And off she went. For who am I to know what leads her to that boy, he is nothing but a serious person who has other dreams than making friends.